Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making some Tren Ace 75mg\ml

DrakeC83

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank a few of you for your insight, MH48500 and Basskiller, your advice has been appreciated. Cyp at 300mg\ml held rather nicely. My bud has some tren ace we are going to slap together. How does this look for 10 10ml bottles:
7.5g Tren acetate
3 BA
12 BB
52 Grape Seed Oil
26 Ethyl Oleate
Think this will hold nice? Would 1\3 EO help with the higher then 50mg per ml concentration of tren ace? Or should I stick with the straight Grape seed oil.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank a few of you for your insight, MH48500 and Basskiller, your advice has been appreciated. Cyp at 300mg\ml held rather nicely. My bud has some tren ace we are going to slap together. How does this look for 10 10ml bottles:
7.5g Tren acetate
3 BA
12 BB
52 Grape Seed Oil
26 Ethyl Oleate
Think this will hold nice? Would 1\3 EO help with the higher then 50mg per ml concentration of tren ace? Or should I stick with the straight Grape seed oil.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

You can stick with straight GSO, and zero BB. Tren ace holds very easily and will not crash at that concentration.

I am glad to hear the last mixed worked for you! You are going to get hooked on homebrew, the prices are unbeatable and it is quite a bit of fun too.

Take care.

Really so literally just 3% BA and no BB with all GSO and no Ethyl Oleate will be good enough to hold this composition?

How important is the BA content? I see some recipes calling from 2-5% with higher amounts reporting to cause more injection pain. Given relatively sterile procedure (i.e. filtering with .2um into sterile vial) is the BA content that important?

hmmm, alright bro taking your word on it as I trust you guys now. Where does the usual tren ace pain come from then? I remember shooting it back in the day and it felt like my ass was kicked so hard every time. 3% BA is pretty mild

How important is the BA content? I see some recipes calling from 2-5% with higher amounts reporting to cause more injection pain. Given relatively sterile procedure (i.e. filtering with .2um into sterile vial) is the BA content that important?

BA in itself is very important for its bacteriostatic properties. The norm usually floating around is a 2-5% content. I began mixing at 5% and then one day figured I would try at 3% and I acheived the same exact result. My logic was isnt less potentially irritating solvent better than more? So I stuck with the 3% base and have been very happy. Again here is where I always suggest that people try different mixes, yeah you will loose some powder if the mix goes bad but at least you will know what ACTUALLY works and what doesnt.

Later on a I read a report about how some pharma versiones of Test use up to 9-10% BA and have no reported negative effects of the concentration. That leaves on to wonder..now one buddy on another forum suggested straight injecting a small amount of BA IM and seeng if it was realy that irritaing or not. I havent heard back, lol.

hmmm, alright bro taking your word on it as I trust you guys now. Where does the usual tren ace pain come from then? I remember shooting it back in the day and it felt like my ass was kicked so hard every time. 3% BA is pretty mild

You need to go with what you are comfortable with. I just feel the 3% is more than sufficient to inhibit bacterial growth.

As for the pain, I am not too sure. Could possibly be unclean powder? But I have had the same, some real smooth mixes and some pretty painful ones, all using the same formula, different powders. On a few I have gone back and refiltered a second time and it helped.

Give the mix a try with a small amount and see how you like it is the best suggestion I can give you. I have been happy with that ratio, but again tha tis just personal prefernce.

Please let me know how it went and with what formula you used.

Good luck.

Top Bottom