Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making cardio better?

Deltoidz

Banned
My gym is incredibly boring for cardio the treadmils are all stacked up against a wall it's so boring to be jogging for half an hour starring at a wall the whole time and it's same with the crosstrainer

I barely do any cardio at all but need to cut as weight loss is not well not amazing... but still good just for weight training alone if i managed to add in cardio i would probably lose quite alot of weight tbh but it's just not what i like to do

Ideas?

Go out side my friend. Try some HIIT training to. 20 minutes a day is lots. So even if your stuck inside 20 minutes on a treadmill isn't all that bad.

Like other said, music can make you feel better during cardio.
I don't really like it, but music can make it better :)

If music won't work on you, you could try to do fasted cardio ( less minutes, less bored ) or slow cardio with a friend: you two can talk while running and cardio will be a little better to handle. Both ways worked great for me!

Ah, of course if you have a beautiful park not too far, go there because you can breath better and see not every minute the same image in front of you.
A park, a friend and/or music is the way to go for me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom