Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madden 8/14/07

No but there is a bunch of other games coming out soon which I want but I have been so busy lately working I'm not sure I'll get to play any of them. :(

What do you mean no... It comes out next Tuesday the 14th.

alien amp pharm said:
No but there is a bunch of other games coming out soon which I want but I have been so busy lately working I'm not sure I'll get to play any of them. :(

yonkers weights said:
What do you mean no... It comes out next Tuesday the 14th.

Sports and racing games are boring to me. I'd rather be out actually playing the sport than doing it in a video game.

I like shooting games and would also rather be out shooting people, but unfortunately the law frowns upon that type of behavior.

Ahhhh. I see. I agree but I am not going to be in the NFL anytime soon so....

alien amp pharm said:
Sports and racing games are boring to me. I'd rather be out actually playing the sport than doing it in a video game.

I like shooting games and would also rather be out shooting people, but unfortunately the law frowns upon that type of behavior.

I preordered it a few weeks ago, cant wait. Last year was the first year i didnt buy it. I was too busy to play it. Cant wait for it this year.

Top Bottom