Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

madbomber - how was nadsing your chest?

I can't find those sponges anywhere. hell I can't even find the fluffy soap sponges that my mom uses - those things that are kind of lacy. I want to wear it in my hair to look pretty. hee hee.

I also heard that using baby oil to shave helps.
fuck it I know. I just don't want the bumps.

dude, i let the hair grow for a few week... used it... NOTHING!!! it took off a few dime sized spots... i said fuck this... i returned it...

then, i had yet to shave my legs.. its been a month so i got some real hair there... so i buy it again thinking maybe my hair was too short...

the result.. another return!!! fuck that shit... i bought some surgi hair stop... its a spray that is supposed to slow regrowth... we will see.

i am looking into epelstop n spray

and www.shavenomore.com has some product they show in muscle mag...

yeah, rachel moore is in the ads for it. keep us posted if it works. I hate hair anywhere below my kneck. maybe even below my eyelids

nads took some of my hair out - but it was painful and took many strips and made a huge mess (got in my hair on my head and luckily it washed out).

Using NADS on my chest was:

:bawling:) the most painful experience of my life save the day my appendix burst.

:() Left me with something akin to dense acne all over my chest.

:() didn't get all of the hair by the roots, so it regrew splotchy and I had to shave anyway.

:)) tasted yummy

If you use it do not reuse the strips before washing them clean and reapplying. Reusing made the acne much worse.

Puc

Top Bottom