Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

MAC & CHEESE...HOW BAD FOR US IF PREPARED THIS WAY??

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
pre-packaged macaroni & chesse is a bachelor's best friend....tasty, easy to prepare and dirt cheap at 3 boxes for a dollar........but is 400 calories a serving, with 160 calories from fat....:(.....when made with whole milk and butter.

if you prepared this quick & easy & tasty side dish with skim milk and no butter and the dry cheese package, what impact would this have on your diet?
 
It's the equivalent of eating a quarter pounder w/cheese instead of a double quarter pounder w/cheese.

IE: It still sucks rats ass.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag International
Issues 259, 264
 
Yea anything processed like that is gonna be crap for you no matter how you look at it....like someone else said, it might as well be white bread.
 
I gotta go with SC on this one. Not that I find myself disagreeing with most of what he says anyway. It's terrible for you. But damn, it's a great cheat meal, a true classic.
 
JKurz1 said:
Why what? I don't know.....maybe cause he likes it Bran?

isn't the 'why' obvious? I thought maybe you knew why he was eating junk food to get ready for a bodybuilding contest. you are testy today, nevermind!
 
LOL...I'm on the rag............he obviously doesnt think its junk........that's why I said ask him.......cmon man.......chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
 
a guy i knew in school would buy whole wheat pasta and melt swiss cheese himself and make kinda "homemade" mac and cheese it was not half bad and was a better for you than the box crap....now it was no grilled chicken and veggies but it helped when we were craving unforgivables like big macs...... :rolleyes:
 
a guy i knew in school would buy whole wheat pasta and melt swiss cheese himself and make kinda "homemade" mac and cheese it was not half bad and was a better for you than the box crap....now it was no grilled chicken and veggies but it helped when we were craving unforgivables like big macs...... :rolleyes: damn speaking of this....I AM HUNGRY....brans right fuck dieting! :chomp:
 
I eat it all the time as a bulking food, cheap, and you can throw in easy protein like cottage cheese or tuna, and you have everything you need
 
Top Bottom