Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

m drol

Formastanozol and HCGenerate for PCT. Novadex XT is garbage imo

Your PCT will cost more than the mdrol, but it's well worth it. You'll keep more gains and bounce back to normal fast.

Keep your protein and carb intake high throughout. Drol will give you wicked lethargy if your carbs are too low. Good luck and get swole.

m-drol is NOT a m"mild" oral. its superdrol. def not something you wanna use otc pct wit unless you want gyno

i have used mdrol, superdrol with no gyno sides, all i took with it was a liver supp. maybe a side with dbol or anavar, but not just a "gray market" oral. what u gain the most from the mdrol will be motivation to push yourself harder which will yield results itself

I have read about bunk M-drol. I am going to place an order soon, and decided to take a chance. over 90 percent of the real deal is counterfiet in some way anyways. I would rather loose 25 bucks than hundreds. If I got a bunk batch, then I find a differant batch and spend another 25 buks, then if thats bunks then maybee I will try beastrol. I am not going to order until November or December. Hopefully by then I will have made up my mind.

Beastdrol should be your first choice! :velvett:

Top Bottom