Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

m drol

roobie23

hi im starting a cycle of m drol tommorow 10/10/20/20 and been using milk thistle for a week to prep up and will continue to do so througout. i cant get hold of nolvadex so im gonna have to go with novadex xt as pct. i have read many mixed opinions on this, anyone used this as a pct?. also does this cycle sound ok?

hi im starting a cycle of m drol tommorow 10/10/20/20 and been using milk thistle for a week to prep up and will continue to do so througout. i cant get hold of nolvadex so im gonna have to go with novadex xt as pct. i have read many mixed opinions on this, anyone used this as a pct?. also does this cycle sound ok?

Use REAL NOLVADEX and CLOMID for PCT.
Novadex XT the supp will not cut it,

Get a proper SERM and support supps in order or DO NOT RUN the cycle. You're only going to hurt yourself.

I havent done PH. I have reasearched them for about two months now. I agree you need the right PCT. I also am interested in starting M-DROL. However were I live I can get a serm legaly. Let me know please, how your cycle goes when you get a serm. ps. I remember seeing 19-nor at gnc when it was legal(back in the day). Back then I was just getting the real deal, though.

Use REAL NOLVADEX and CLOMID for PCT.
Novadex XT the supp will not cut it,
So you think he should use both NOLVADEX. and CLOMID.. I am asking because I want to do the same thing. Instead I have the ability to get either or, for PCT.

You will have a good cycle... If your mdrol is not bunk..

Many close friends of mine have all ran about the same cycle. Only one or two got even mildly suppressed by the end of the run. (4 weeks isn't long) Bounced back quickly and kept 80-90% of their gains using Forma-stanazol (thats all my boys needed) No need for clomid and nolvadex after the run you're doing, Great potential for sides with them and they won't be necessary. Use the xt or grab some forma. Come call me out on here if after your cycle is done and if I'm wrong :). Good luck brother.

You will have a good cycle... If your mdrol is not bunk..
I have read about bunk M-drol. I am going to place an order soon, and decided to take a chance. over 90 percent of the real deal is counterfiet in some way anyways. I would rather loose 25 bucks than hundreds. If I got a bunk batch, then I find a differant batch and spend another 25 buks, then if thats bunks then maybee I will try beastrol. I am not going to order until November or December. Hopefully by then I will have made up my mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom