Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lychees........WTF do I do with em?

Imnotdutch

butler monkey
Talk about funky looking.........

I opened one and is 90% stone and 10% snot. Somebody tell me what I'm meant to do with these damn things......aside from throwing em in the bin.

Packet says Lychees.......little red fruits bout the size of a strawberry. Skin is all bumpy........flesh (the little that there is) looks white.

Leeches are little animals that suck blood.........not fruits.

Imnotdutch said:
Packet says Lychees.......little red fruits bout the size of a strawberry. Skin is all bumpy........flesh (the little that there is) looks white.

Leeches are little animals that suck blood.........not fruits.

:lmao:

i have never heard of Lychees before. i thought you were talking about leeches, but spelling them in some funky european way.

Yeah thats what I thought. I dont eat gay shit like that. "Look, i got a cute little bowl of red fruits!" Faggot, eat a fucking apple and stop your damn crying.

LMAO fuck you.........I was given em. Seemed impolite to just throw em away.

rsnoble said:
Yeah thats what I thought. I dont eat gay shit like that. "Look, i got a cute little bowl of red fruits!" Faggot, eat a fucking apple and stop your damn crying.

sorry dude, just fuckin with ya. Sound like there pretty fucking worthless-like a palmagrante(however the fuck you spell that) some big red thing that looks like a fucking christmas ornament that your suppose to break apart and suck the slime off the seeds. Uh? I think id rather have a peach or something. Some people just dont waste anything.

lol, i've hjad them before. parents love em, i dont really see the attraction. a huge seed underneath scale like skin and mucus like fruit. i like my fruit to be low effort, this is too much work

very sweet though. maybe put it in a fruit salad?

Top Bottom