Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower Trap "points" unbalance

FitFossil

By lower trap "points", I mean the place at the bottom of the traps where they meet the lats, and the muscles form what looks like a W. (Best seen when arms are raised and flexed as in double bi pose.) Make sense?

The W point on my right trap is slightly longer than my left point. How can I even this up? I am right handed, so maybe this has something to do with it, but is there anything I can do in my training to help? Anyone else have this?

Thanks!

if they are developed then probably not; if they aren't completely developed just make sure you pull evenly on both sides. Bent over laterals rip my mid and lower traps.

Also be sure your posing isn't the culprit. I've had a hell of a time figuring out on my bod what is crooked as a result of muscular asymmetries, and what is bad posture, crappy posing, etc. (I sound like Quasi Moto...)

Other than doing DB shrugs so each side has to do equal work, I don't have a cure-all for ya...

Top Bottom