Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone Phytoserms 347 HRT

heyto

Hello everyone, I am trying to get my hormonees to rebound naturally. I am 25 and was diagnosed with low t about 2 years ago. My bare test scores fluctuate between 248-301, and was wondering if I could make a rebound with natural supplements. I was prescribed Testim 1% by my primary physician but that caused my estrogen to shoot up to 65, so even though my test score was over 800 I still felt like crap. I tried clomid for a while and added a aromatase inhibator with it, testicles grew twice there size but personally only felt marginally better, and I believe it was weakening my immune system because I starting getting chills so I stopped taking it. Now purchased Phytoserms-347 by Ruthless Supplemts and noticed a slight improvement from a cognitive and physical stand point but my testicles are still small. I'm 208lbs and taking 1 cap per day, starting back on the P90x system to lose the excess weight. Does anyone have any experience with hormone balancing, I've been to six different physicians and they are all telling me my t is normal but I feel horrible, and that the physical and mental difficulties are all in my head.

What's your test level at now? Are you still trying to rebound from the testim or are you "normal" right now?

I think natural test boosters work, and they can help you. If you are trying to rebound from the testim it should help speed things along. If you have natural low T, then a test booster could bring it up, but probably only while you are taking it. If you need to test boost for life, it probably just makes sense to get on HRT.

What's your test level at now? Are you still trying to rebound from the testim or are you "normal" right now?

I think natural test boosters work, and they can help you. If you are trying to rebound from the testim it should help speed things along. If you have natural low T, then a test booster could bring it up, but probably only while you are taking it. If you need to test boost for life, it probably just makes sense to get on HRT.

I'm at 248, natural level. Taking another blood test next week to see if the phytoserms is working. Funny thing is a feel better taking the 347, only been taking it since Monday but I feel more improvement with this than I did with the Testim.

I think I might be in a similar situation. I'm getting my test level checked soon, and wouldn't be surprised if its low. I started taking natural stuff and felt better taking it. But I can't really see myself staying on the natural stuff for years. I think HRT would work better and be safer. At least with HRT the medical community has looked at it long enough to know the risks. The natural boosters, well, who knows?

Its weird you felt crappy taking testim. How long were you on it? If your T was up to 800, it seems you should have noticed improvement. Maybe you were having E issues?

I think I might be in a similar situation. I'm getting my test level checked soon, and wouldn't be surprised if its low. I started taking natural stuff and felt better taking it. But I can't really see myself staying on the natural stuff for years. I think HRT would work better and be safer. At least with HRT the medical community has looked at it long enough to know the risks. The natural boosters, well, who knows?

Its weird you felt crappy taking testim. How long were you on it? If your T was up to 800, it seems you should have noticed improvement. Maybe you were having E issues?

The Testim !% was prescribed by my primary physician and he didn't now the importance of testosterone/estrogen balance. The first two weeks I was on it i felt great symptoms were subsiding depression lifting, energy, but the third week i felt myself fall again. Went back to the doc, did more blood work, my estrogen had gone up to 65, he said that was normal, I know now that he was wrong.

Dude, prohormones and test gel will not increase your testosterone. IT WILL SUPPRESS IT.

Get some UNLEASHED right away! DAA< Phytoserms and BRIDGE can help too.

Top Bottom