Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low test in 22 yr old

endurance724

Hello guys, i really need help, my doctor is kinda retarded and a buncha doctors that i called dont accept my insurance which is really irritating. i recently got blood work done to see what my testosterone levels were and they came back as 195 ng/dl. i know that this is extremely low, especially for a 22 year old. the thing is i mean i had no symptoms, i got the test done because i wanted to start a anabolic steroid cycle. so i wanted blood work from before, during, and after.

ive never used AAS before and the cycle i was planning would have been my first, how ever now that i found out i have low test to begin with, obviously i need to address this problem before even thinkin about a AAS cycle. someone please help me with what my options are.

i have no trouble gettin and erection and i put on muscle fairly fast and ive been working out on and off for about 5 years. i have a muscular build and i mean i dont have any symptoms of having low test, but now that i found out my levels are low im extremely depressed.

Age=22
height= 6'1
weight= 181
Waist= 33

im located in New York

at what time did u draw the blood? is it first thing in the morning on wake up? did u had some alcohol the night b4 the test? anything u remember that could suppress momentarily ur test level? i think ur results aren't accurate since u said u've no symptoms and can fairly gain muscles that's not logic there's something wrong here, u know test levels change through all day it falls at night and sometimes meds and boose and other external factors can affect it momentarily. if u feel fine than ur ok don't be depressed i guess there's a mistake here, maybe u need to test again.

yeah but like i can understand a slight drop in levels, but all the way down to 195? i mean i only slept 2 hours and then went to get my blood test, i dno if that can affect it, and no i dont drink alcohol. so im not really sure.

195 is way low but if you have been low all your life you may just be used to it. Still its probably worth getting bloodwork done again to be sure. Next step would be to try a different doc if having insurance cover the cost is important. Many HRT clinics dont accept insurance so it would all be out of pocket if you went that route.

I can't imagine getting only two hours of sleep would lower levels significantly, although you could always retest to make sure. If you feel fine I wouldn't mess with HRT, your body might be fine with levels that would be too low for others. Taking HRT is a big commitment, and isn't all peaches and ice cream, I would avoid it if possible. Sounds like you're doing fine without steroids, so I would avoid that too.

Top Bottom