Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low o-ring sensation

Not even a little kiss. Ok wait...a Christmas kiss on the cheek but that's it.

I don't want to be rude, so let me ask you permission first... can I ask some more questions related to this topic?

I get how a tough breakup would sort of turn you off from putting yourself out there and making yourself vulnerable with someone else, but do you still have the urge to have regular (or semi regular) orgasms?

I get how a tough breakup would sort of turn you off from putting yourself out there and making yourself vulnerable with someone else, but do you still have the urge to have regular (or semi regular) orgasms?

Silly Lestat. You don't need a man for that. ;)

I'll give you the condensed version of the story. Bad breakup and time for me to pull my head out of my ass and figure some things out. Then I seemed to hit 42 and had some hormonal issues and for the first time in my life, didn't care about that type of thing. Now....I can't be bothered to play the dating game.

That being said, I'll probably start making more of an effort this fall and see what happens.

Coles notes: I own a blue dolphin!

Silly Lestat. You don't need a man for that. ;)

I'll give you the condensed version of the story. Bad breakup and time for me to pull my head out of my ass and figure some things out. Then I seemed to hit 42 and had some hormonal issues and for the first time in my life, didn't care about that type of thing. Now....I can't be bothered to play the dating game.

That being said, I'll probably start making more of an effort this fall and see what happens.

Coles notes: I own a blue dolphin!

Oh don't get me wrong, I know you don't need a man to orgasm, I didn't mean to imply that, what I was trying to get to in a round about way was... is it the idea of putting yourself out there and falling for another guy again what has lead to the 2 year celibacy, or did for whatever reasons you lose your interest and drive in sex?

I ask out of curiosity because I wonder if at some point that happens, and if it does, does it happen to men and woman equally?

I personally haven't felt much of a slow down, and if I am not getting some from a woman, I'll be taking business into my own hands very regularly. I know what its like to completely lose all drive and interest, because I experience that feeling immediately after I ejaculate... luckily it usually doesn't last very long, although now in my late 30s I find that it can last a day or two, whereas before it used to last an hour or two (in my teens I was lucky if it lasted 20 minutes!). So things have slowed down a bit, but the intensity hasn't at all, when the urge comes along, it is as strong as ever and its getting handled one way or another.

Top Bottom