Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

low doses of deca w/o test

lwgy

New member
im looking for personal experiences of people who have used low doses of deca (less than 400mg), without adding test or tren. let us hear:

1. what the cycle looked like
2. gains
3. sides

thanks bros.
 
I am curious about this as well. I have even considered just doing 100mg/week to aid with joint pain.
 
all by itself? i think it would probably shut you down without giving you any gains. you might even lose some size because your shut down. ive read research studies indicating this.

i've been considering 250mgs or 300mgs/week with with dbol 25mg for 3 weeks.
 
lwgy said:
all by itself? i think it would probably shut you down without giving you any gains. you might even lose some size because your shut down. ive read research studies indicating this.

i've been considering 250mgs or 300mgs/week with with dbol 25mg for 3 weeks.

What?

For one, all AAS shuts you down. 2 gains can be made on deca alone.

Some like to mix in an androgenic AS to avoid some possible sex drive issues - but I haven't had any sex drive issues. The problem with mixing in Test or something like that - for me - is that I am prone to hair loss and you don't want to take a DHT inhibitor when on Deca...

I am on a Deca and Anavar cycle... it is working well.. and my gains while on Deca alone were good too.. I just started the Var.
 
jh. im keeping out the test for the same reason. can you list your stats and gains so far? i've also considered the deca/var.
 
I used 200mg EW for 8 weeks, gained 25lbs, kept pretty much all of it. Unfortunatly can't say how well it worked alone as I did d-bol at 25mg ED for first 4 weeks.

It was my first experience of deca and it will be my last (on its own anyway), it shut my libido down big time. Bounced back only about 3 weeks after clomid (thats 6 weeks after last injection).

Other than that, no sides
 
i have done 200mg for the first 3 weeks then 2 weeks at 400 then back to 200 for another 3 and i gained about 12 pounds. That was also one of the first cycles i have done.
 
small amounts of deca WILL shut you down if used by itself, it will inhibit your Lh roduction, better throw some thing in there with it, maybe some test or proviron, also low dosages of deca take by itself will actually lower your t-levels, so i wouldnt reccomend that trying that bro :mix:
 
Did a six week cycle 200mg Deca a week. And some Clen.
I was cutting a little...
Gained 9Lbs , lost some fat. Keeped all of the gains. had no sides...
 
lwgy said:
im looking for personal experiences of people who have used low doses of deca (less than 400mg), without adding test or tren. let us hear:

1. what the cycle looked like
2. gains
3. sides

thanks bros.

it will depend on your curent muscle development, your AS experience, if you have done bunch of cycles that amount of gear wont do much, if this is one of your first few cycles, with the right diet you will make plenty progress
 
will be doing 300mg wk and 40mgs anavar/day for 8 wks.

have done deca by itself before and had no problems I do not go over 400mg/wk and I pyramid it up then down. works very well for me. I can put on solid 10-15 pounds and keep it. I have known many people that get QUALITY gains off 300 wk. I also hear more people whine about the sides once they jump up to 400 or 600 a week.

My own experience I would rather put on 10 pounds and keep most of it then put on 30 and lose 15 post cycle.

jh1-- what does your cycle look like? just curious
 
lwgy said:
im looking for personal experiences of people who have used low doses of deca (less than 400mg), without adding test or tren. let us hear:

1. what the cycle looked like
2. gains
3. sides

thanks bros.

I did a 6 week cycle of Deca only at 200mg/week and put on 10 lbs and kept all of it and had no sexual side effects like deca dick or anything.
 
I did an 8 week cycle of 300mg/wk deca alone with no PCT....at first i was bloated and big, then when i was done it shredded all my fat and i had a nice 6 pack and more muscle mass.....then my dick stopped working properly for about 4 months, started with not being able to cum then go limp during sex.....then i lost muscle due to lack of natural test..... Run test with it man...and hit the nolv/clom for pct even heard bromo and liquidex are good while taking it
 
i used deca 400mg/wk for 8 weeks before i knew what i was doing( by that i mean pct etc ...) anyway no sides at all no gyno no shutdown i was lucky i guess i gained about 15 lbs with a good diet
 
Top Bottom