Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carbs and insulin

I've tried it, but you shouldn't do it unless you have a lot of slin experience. Lower your carbs slowly to see how much you can handle.

I have gone as low as 1 carb per iu, it reduces fat storage that's for sure.

-sk

Mr.X( a well respected member of Elite, especially at the Diet Forum), has a diet specifically designed for dieting, keto style, and using insulin. While I may not recommend it, he does, and he has some vbery strong ideas. His articles are posted at MassMonsters.com , he has his own forum, you can't miss it. Oh yeah, it's called MKD.

Dude, have you ever heard of hypoglycemic shock? How about hypoglycemic comma?

You WILL die unless someone is around to save your ass. Why the hell would you even try that?

Dude, have you ever heard of hypoglycemic shock? How about hypoglycemic comma?

You WILL die unless someone is around to save your ass. Why the hell would you even try that?

You colud take it post workout with plenty of carbs, but seriously, insulin with low carbs is the worst idea I can think of

My trainer did slin precontest on low carbs. You just have to make sure that you take it with your second meal of the day with some complex carbs. Start at a low dosage to see what you can tolerate.

Top Bottom