Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

love PCTs!!!

Bro the Texas Shredder is drug tested. I hope you have a clear system before the event testing

See you there!

Ok, everyone says add unleashed, so I'm not gonna question... the more free test i have the better. Is it available only in the combos or can i just get one bottle? I know 2 is ideal, but I'm trying to budget myself so i can hit SS Ostarine right after pct. Texas Shredder will be right at my doorstep and i dont want to cut without it that close to competition. My long cycle is really almost over. I went through tren, winny, and epistane at the beginning (not together) and now, i'm only on 250mg test ew and Forma.... actually sorry, my last day of Epi-strong is tomorrow. Last week of that i was up to 60mg ed... liver is HATING me now, but it was worth it! Epi is fucking awesome. Come to think of it, hell maybe i'll grab some more DAA later. Thanks for all the replies guys.

It looks out of stock at the moment, but you can get Unleashed at ProteinFactory.com by itself.

I just love testing new things for PCT. I've been on for 4months and will probably hit another month before i pct... but here's what i will be doing: No SERMS....

Phytoserms-347
Bridge
Bulk Mucuna Pruriens 99% L-Dopa powder
Forma Stanzol

I doubt i need DAA with this powerful stack but it's always a possibilty.

SERMS are on their last stretch!!!

So bridge may be taken during PCT or after?

Bro the Texas Shredder is drug tested. I hope you have a clear system before the event testing

See you there!

yes of course. next week will be last pin. Although, it's rumored to be polygraphed too and asking if you've juiced int he last 5 years... so this will be interesting lol! Nice bro, see you there! :D

Top Bottom