Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost my appitite

Before you get too worried about appetite, whats you maintenance caloric intake and what are you trying to take in every day?

sorry I should add I am 42 years old and have entered a body comp when I was 36 as a small man comp I have great definition and a overall good tone I am benching my body weight and deadlifting my body weight, I have tried to upload a pics so may be you can see that I am not total novice I know my weight is hard to take in , I am a boxing coach and never been big at all no matter what I have eaten I have just started a cycle of test 400 and my hunger for more food has gone now I have reached 70 kilo today I weighed this morning so from my first jab I have gained 18 kilos but truly struggling with eating all day ,

^^^ bro I understand where you are coming from but good lord, what are your goals? do you want to stay skinny with lean muscle? if so you don't need gear to accomplish that. at your age to have such low body fat is a blessing, your metabolism is probably ridiculous. if you hate food then i'm afraid there is nothing that you can do.. find some foods you really enjoy and eat eat eat. find a buffet in town that you can hit everyday

thanks so much for your advice I just want to be 80 kilo I only have 2 and a half years left in me for fighting and I want to go up a weight as there finding it hard to find me fights at my weight where it was , I don't carry much body fat as I have all ways been a bit healthy on the food side , when I first had a jab I was eating everything and anything that come my way I still forcing food down me but my weight has stopped , I have stop half of my cardio but as a boxing coach its hard to maintain the body I did have and keep as fit as I was , thanks anyway , there is a buffet in town its a Chinese so I will do my best
once again big respect to all who maintains there size as I see its not easy , do you think I should carry on with the 1=ml decca and 1=ml test 400 to finish cycle or not , you seem realy genuine, so advice is vital as don't want to be ill or lose what I have gained, my body fat is about 0.9 at the mo skin all over feels tight ,

^^^ well i have 2 bits of advice for you. ease up on all your cardio and start eating and lifting big.

need ideas? go to the weightlifting section and look at my workout in the sticky, and then go to the diet section and look at my bulking thread in the sticky. that will give you a blueprint from there. what you want to do is easy but you are holding yourself back.. boxing you burn a shitload of muscle mass just with the training and sweating

I have held back on the cardio just over night I have lost nearly 2 pounds , and desperately want to be 80 kilo , I think I have taken in to much cod liver oil and its made me slightly toxic with vitamins so going to give it a brake , I will finish my cycle of decca and test , thanks so much stevesmi, looking now out your diet threads I will also up my weight for lifting, and do less reps, all I want to do is fight even at my age big thanks
once again thanks so much for all your advice
sorry for confusion with weight and age thing ha ha ha but I am ripped for my age ,

^^^ well your problem is you want to do it all and you should pick one thing to excel in. when I was a triathlete I struggled with swimming, but excelled on the bicycling and running. so I worked my ass off to become a better swimmer.

so if you want to put on mass then focus on just that 100% or its not gonna happen

i'm sure at your weight you are a terrific fighter and clobber anyone in your weight class, if you want to go up in weight classes you are going to have to do it gradually! as in up your weight class in a years time, not overnight or you won't give your body a chance to adjust. trust me I am a former powerlifter and if I fucked up just a little bit and had to lift in the higher weight class I would go from dominating to being mediocre.

Hi Steve. Im not sure if it was the "Clenbuterol Plus" made by Strength Systems usa I bought for $75 a bottle plus the 20 egg whites a day that did it when I was 19. I remember when I was 14 and I was like this kid. 5 years later I was lifting heavy. I guess the combo of Lithuanian+Scottish+Italian genetics has a role to play.

I agree that what works for me wont always work for anyone else. Thanks for the info about the protein powders. Knowledge is power.

Thank you also for your polite reply, much appreciated.

hi guys , I have done a bit more research in to all that I was putting into my body and I am sure its the omega 3 and cod liver oil, 1000mls twice a day and to much , I hung up my gloves tonight at the gym and thas where there going to stay I just want to be bigger for once in my life I have a nearly perfect tones and got it where it counts to fight, I will stick to coaching it and concentrate on getting bigger for now , cheers all top respect for everyone that holds there weight class hats off , stevie you been true legend mate thanks for everything

AAS are adaptopens. I say give these drugs time to adapt to your body's metabolism. When I started AAS, I developed gyno very first. I got rid of it with proviron within 10 days. After that, AAS is nothing but a cake. LOL

Top Bottom