Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight on Duromine

amandadolar

Hello girls,

I have been taking n2slin for 2 weeks and really liek my results. I have been hearing about Duromine from a friend that is getting it thought her trainer.

don't see any progress at all, the only thing that has changed is my appetite, I don't get as hungry as I used to but somehow I can't lose weight, is Duromine a waste of money or what? Thank You.

Duromine[FONT=arial, sans-serif] is a branded prescription appetite suppressant that contains phentermine, which is only available with a prescription. It is a psychostimulant drug with pharmacology similar to amphetamine. In my opinion, it'll do a lot more harm then good. [/FONT]

Here are some natural tips to reduce appetite:
1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.

2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting.

3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are.

4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television.

5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels

6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety.

You definitely do not want to be adding a strong stimulant to try and lose more fat. I am glad to hear that N2Slin was working well for you. I would recommend adding Cardarine. It will help you do more cardio with ease and also to directly burn fat.

If you need something to reduce your appetite, then the suggestions made by @muskate will do much more for you. On the other hand, if you need something that will directly impact fat loss, then the stack of N2Slin and Cardarine GW would be far more effective and safe for your health.

Always drinking some zero calorie sodas or energy drinks when Im in deep contest prep mode, so it helps me with hunger. Also, try adding more veggies to your diet, it will keep you full

Top Bottom