Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing weight and cutting...

polar707

hey,

I weigh 155-160 and i'm 5' 6" . I want to lose 10 pounds and cut up a bit. I was thinking something like winny, primo, or anavar, but i wasn't sure which would be the best. I don't care if it's oral or injectable, but I think primo wouldn't be the way to go b/c i hear that it causes hair loss, and I definitely can't afford any hair loss at all. What would you guys recommend that i take and how much of it should i take?? Thanks in advance.

I have not lost any hair on primo, and primo is the best of the three you mentioned for low calorie diet and serious cardio.

I have 40 amps of primo in transit for a simalar cycle.

if i weren't to go with the primo, which would you recommend?? Injectable?? oral?? and what type of cycle would you recommend?? Thanks again.

my "ultracutting"cycle are great....you well be so fuckin cut you well need a band aid.....you well be so ripped you well need a needle and a thread

Have you read some of the other guy's results from an anavar only cycle? Really depends on what you want to spend, how safe you want to be etc. I'd say go with the anavar but I really don't know enough about what you've done before, what you want to give a eduacated opinion...I'm sure if you post more info some vets can help you out.

i've only done one cycle before this....it was 500mg/week aratest for 8 weeks stacked w/ dbol at 30mg/week for weeks 1-4. I have also heard great things about anavar, and the only real side effect i'm worried about is hair loss. I hope this info helps.

I would shy away from winny it also has a tendency to promote hairloss. Anavar would probably be the safiest bet for you and your goals. Try to read some of the results by other Elite members, they are outstanding, i can't wait to put together an Anavar cycle. Good Luck.

M56M

Top Bottom