Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing the last little bit

CSB

hi, i have been getting back into the swing of things after a few months layoff, i have been dieting down to an acceptable bodyfat,and have lost a fair bit already , currently sitting at around 12 percent give or take.

i have my training sorted for the next while, what i want to fine tune is my diet, i am hoping to diet for another 4 weeks, before switching back to putting on lean size and hoping to shed another 2 % or more if possible over the next few weeks.
some info :

age 34
weight 227 lbs
bodyfat plus minus 12 percent

currently in the beggining stages of :

sust / tren e cycle / proviron
just started 2 week run of clen , i use 1 eca in the morning with clen for energy as i train at 4am

i am only going to run 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca then would like to swicth to lean bulk, and drop cardio and up calories slightly

current cardio is 45 min low intensity first thing in the am, and i am thinking of adding a second 60min low intensity session in the evening

current diet :

clen / 1 eca pre workout 45min cardio

5.30 am pre workout weights 20g whey 20g carbs

7.00 am post workout 40g whey 47g carbs

8.30am 3 whole eggs 6 egg whites 50g raw oats

11.00am whey shake 40g 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil or natural peanut butter

13.30 200g fish or chicken with veges

16.00 whey shake 40g with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil

19.00 200g fish chicken or lean steak with veges

before bed - whey shake (40g pro) with olive oil or a couple boiled eggs if i am super hungry

i drink plenty water and plain green tea during the day

any suggestions welcome :)

Top Bottom