Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lord forgive me

Powerbuilder333 said:
I'm not sure if you're refering to me, but since it's a religious thread I thought my response was helpfull. At least that was my intent.
Now if you want to ridicule me personally for my beliefs, I think I could handle it by ignoring it.
If you want to condemn those who abuse others in the name of religion, I'd probably agree with you: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...eligion-can-get-fucked-my-opinion-571579.html
However if you want to condemn all others because they believe differently than you, yes I'll be offended, and react accordingly.

No. I wasn't refering to your post.

I don't ridicule those for their beleifs.

But I do find it ammusing when they decide to advertise and post their private prayers to god in public and then wonder why people say anything.

... and if the standard is I 'could' ignore it... same goes for anything I say... anyone that doesn't like it can ignore it as well.

:evil:

Phaded said:
i suck at life

go back and reread that PM from yesterday Bro, today's another day, make this one the last one you have to feel like this...
I'm going to a BBQ, hope allis well when I get back here Mon morning.

jh1, behave....

Top Bottom