Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loosing the belly fat when bulking

Snowbat

I've been following a program for about 8 months now and as a hyperkinetic ectomorph, I've finally gained some weight (about 12 lbs... considering I've been having the same weight for years before this and I always struggled to gain weight, it's satisfying)
I'm still bulking now, full body workout twice a week mainly compounds movements.

As an ectomorph, I heard that its extremely important to eat tons of good food. I heard that I need a huge calorie intake.
The problem is that I have a bit of belly fat and side fat. It's starting to annoy me and I want to get rid of it.

What would you suggest I do? More cardio? Won't that burn up the calories I need for bulking? Eat less? But am I not supposed to eat a lot to keep the workouts "fueled"?
Change my diet? If so, what kinda foods do you recommend (high in what?)

Thanks for any info.

I am not so sure for this, but I think that you simply need to lose some weight. That means that you would have to eat less, but not a lot less...continue eating what you are eating. Eat everything that you like. Just don't overeat. Eat about 80% of what you usually eat...you don't have to finish the plate

i have the same problem bro.. had a 6 pack and now its all gone i dont really watch wut i eat so i guess thats the problem but im trying to lose it without losing any weight from anywhere else

Well, it will take a strict diet plan and lifestyle change. You need to really be concerned about not only the calories, but what type of calories. Most important don't skip on protein and don't cut out all fat. If ckd isn't for you try a 40/30/30 diet.

Top Bottom