Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loose Skin Solution?

keiko

As there seem to be a number of questions about cellulite and/or loose skin lately, I found this site:

http://www.t-tapp.com/home.asp

It's from the developer of some sort of exercise system (T-tapp) and she advocates skin brushing, detox and alfalfa pills (which allegedly restore collegen).

Do I think this works? Dunno.

Would I do it--I'm probably not THAT disciplined to brush myself twice a day. But the testimonials on the forum seem pretty positive, and perhaps someone would benefit from this.

I think skin brushing is one of those "New Age" type things that people in other cultures have been doing forever, but I tried it and LOVE it. No, I don't do it every day, but MAN it feels good! Really wakes you up and gets the blood and energy flowing. It also exfoliates the skin. Start at the extremities and work towards the heart.

After years of grooming horses and dogs, now I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of a body brush. (My dog loves grooming, he moans and groans so much that, at shows, people would come over to see what was going on!)

Top Bottom