Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loose skin or less dense fat deposits?

arjuna

I assume that when you lose BF, it doesn't come off in nice discrete layers, but rather the fat cells release energy randomly throughout the fat deposits. So, now when I pinch my disgusting (but reduced) gut, it seems soft and I can easily pull skin and fat from the muscle (LOL. Gee, I hope it's muscle!!) The structure of fat cells is not as densely packed and therefore doesn't seem as hard.

Question: is it really loose skin or is the fat deposit just less dense, giving the appearance of loose skin? So, the loose skin appearance disappears after the structure of fat deposits has completely dissolved, rather than the skin pulling tighter.

I assume it's probably a combination of both. However, I read somewhere that skin without fat underneath is as thick as the skin you can pinch on the back of your hands. If that's true then I need to hit the cardio harder. Groan!

Thoughts?

Im actually curious about this too, as every year when I go on my anual fat loss plan, my fat becomes progressively less dense and really squishy... then it slowy seems to go away.. how does this work? Like what arjuna said or is there another explanation?
Thanks
Ryan

What part does water retention play in this?

Also, what part does water retention play in all this? How can one tell if its water retention? I guess knowing what you look like when you're not retaining water is important here.

Almost forgot: BUMP!

Top Bottom