Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to kickstart my halo extreme cycle any suggestions?

mataleao707

Im going to be starting a 6 week cycle of halo extreme and wanted to stack it with something else in the first 4 Weeks. Something thats better at bulking than halo, but also easy on the hairline and nips like halo. any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Honestly man the only thing that's going to kick in fast enough is Beastdrol and I wouldn't run that for 4 weeks. You could do this....

Beast: 20/20/20/
Halo: 0/100/100/100/100/100/100

This is what I would consider to be an advanced cycle. Your LDL/HDL ratios will be in the shitter after this cycle....along with increased BP and increased liver values. Make sure you get some on cycle support like N2Guard.

Honestly man the only thing that's going to kick in fast enough is Beastdrol and I wouldn't run that for 4 weeks. You could do this....

Beast: 20/20/20/
Halo: 0/100/100/100/100/100/100

This is what I would consider to be an advanced cycle. Your LDL/HDL ratios will be in the shitter after this cycle....along with increased BP and increased liver values. Make sure you get some on cycle support like N2Guard.

I agree. And N2Guard would be a must. Beast is no joke bro.:evil:

I agree. And N2Guard would be a must. Beast is no joke bro.:evil:

I will 3rd this about N2 Guard, a must if this is what you plan on running for sure...I think you should also run Transderm as well for your test base and combat lethargy, also run HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown, and I like being safe than sorry...some extra milk thistle for your liver health...drink plenty of water, and dial in your PCT...this is like DH said an advanced cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom