Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for info on HGH

blackhatcowboy

I am mostly looking to use it to help with fat loss so lower doses will work for me. Suggested dose? What would be the longest to run it or can I simply stay on? How good is HGH with fat loss, I mean is it going to be worth it $$$ wise? Also, what are some of the other benefits I can expect as well as some of the sides.

Anyone with any info please post-up. Looking to start this as soon as I get all the info I need.

I am mostly looking to use it to help with fat loss so lower doses will work for me. Suggested dose? What would be the longest to run it or can I simply stay on? How good is HGH with fat loss, I mean is it going to be worth it $$$ wise? Also, what are some of the other benefits I can expect as well as some of the sides.

Anyone with any info please post-up. Looking to start this as soon as I get all the info I need.

I have found it very effective for fat loss at dosages of 2-4 iu daily for as long as you can afford.

I've been on 3ius daily for 3 months now.. I have had a lot of fat loss, went from 16.4% to 12% so far bit I've also been dieting like crazy so I don't know how much can be attributed to hgh

Top Bottom