Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for female mods!

CYCLEON

Hi ladies,

Im a mod at www.AnabolicReview.com/vbulletin a very professional site with a friendly and knowlegeable disscussion board that is growing very quickly. We like to encourage free discussion and fun dialog but do not tolerate jerks, personal attacks or flaming of people who are seeking information.

We have just set up a "Women Only" forum with a number of boards to discuss Diet, Steroids, Training, Beauty and General topics. These boards are only viewable by women members. We are looking for several knowlegeable ladies to help moderate this forum that have substantial experience and knowlege of BB and are interested in helping other ladies (and men as well) out.

Please check out our board and email or PM me if this is of interest. If you would an intro would be nice. Also your training, cycle and diet experience as well as stats. Anything else would be great. Thanks, you ladies are the best!

PS - when u sign up at the board - u will need to put your gender - I believe the board is hidden for those not specified as female members.

CYC

Last edited:
We now have several really nice ones and I thank all you ladies who have been kind enough to stop by and say "hi". We are still looking for 1-2 more ladies to serve as mods - AAS experience is not strictly neccessary, we have a number of "natural" ladies as well. :) We dont want to take you from Elite but would love if you have some extra time to share to stop by and see us. Please stop in the Female Forum and say hi :wavey: in the "new members" section if you drop by - that way a mod can register your gender and you can have access to the Fem Board!

Top Bottom