Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for comments / suggestions

geoff_bda

Hey guys / gals - Just joined the board and "wasted?" about 2 hours at work this morning reading through posts. Here is my situation, would love to hear any comments /suggestions.

Been lifting 5 - 7 days a week for about a year now, really focused on bodybuilding since sept., prior to that I lost about 40 lbs of fat - I went from 230 lbs to around 185 ish, then in Sept I went on hydroxycut along with protein to try and cut some more. The HDC got me down to around 180, but still had some body fat. I switched onto creatine and dropped the HDC in december, going to cycle off it again at the end of Feb. I recently started the muscle tech stack (nortesten, anotesten, acetabolan ii) of course before I found this board and the comments about it!

observations:

1) Cell tech did absolutely nothing for me - I switched to a pure powder form of creatine and noticed a gain in size and strength over about a 2 month period.
2) HDC really worked for me for cutting / and the energy it gave me at the gym was incredible

questions:

1) I have read a lot about gyno and the early warning signs of tenderness in the breast area - if I stop the stack will this stop the gyno, or by that time is it too late?

2) I have been working hard on abs (everyday - 2 exercises, 3 - 4 sets, 30 - 40 reps per set), and can feel the results (hard muscle underneath) - but can't see the six pack because of that small (ANNOYING) layer of fat. In this stage where I am trying to gain muscle what is the 3 best things I can do for that six pack (i.e. diet, more cardio, etc?) - I currently do 15 - 20 min on the treadmill or elliptical prior to lifting to get a good sweat going (just feels better to me), and eat a healthy low carb diet. HELP!

PS - Sorry for the long post...........

geoff_bda said:
...but can't see the six pack because of that small (ANNOYING) layer of fat. In this stage where I am trying to gain muscle what is the 3 best things I can do for that six pack...
I will address this part of your post: If you're in a bulking (muscle building) phase, don't worry about the 6 pack! You have to accept the fact that you will gain some additional fat temporarily whilst bulking. Sorry... just a BB fact of life. How's your gains? 5-7 days a week may be overtraining. BTW congrats on losing 40 lbs that's fantastic!

Thanks for the tip and the support - I guess I should focus on one thing at a time! I am gaining about 2 - 3 lbs a month right now, using creatine, high protein / low carb diet and meso tech shakes twice a day. I am just trying the stack as something to do, to see how much additional muscle I can actually add - I will post here my results, maybe fuel the fire of the muscletech flames!

Yeah losing the 40 lbs felt awesome - I have some "before" pics - can't believe I let myself slide that far, felt and looked awful (like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag as my grandfather used to say). Went from a 38 waist to a 32.....

Anyway now my goal is clear, I want to pack on muscle, and I am enjoying the hard workouts to get there...

Top Bottom