Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a good fat burner

qbwankenobi

Im looking for a good fat burner to use currently im trying to get rid of a stubborn case of gyno so id like to comabat my stubborn fat while im at it.

im goin to be using
Femara (Letrozole) 60 tabs – $44 per Letrozole 20 tabs (2.5 mg/tab)
(Generic, India)
[FONT=&quot]
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)120 20mg tabs - $16 per [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) 30 tabs (20 mg/tab)
(Generic, India)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
cabiser/dostine 30 1mg tabs - $85 per [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cabaser 20 tablets (1 mg/tablet)
(Pharmacia & Upjohn)

2 bottles of bridge $40 per bottle

[/FONT]1 bottle of forma-stanzol - 50@per bottle

1 bottle of atd E-CONTROL Rx™ - $45 per bottle

maybe i could find a some comparable products with some fat burning stuff in it also.
or a stand alone product is fine also

thanks guys im kinda new to the forums and taking supps so if i post something stupid please teach me

I have used Adderllin bro...its the real deal !!!!
Great price too :)

Check it out here :

Adderllin:

Does this product make you feel crazy like really abnormally antsy or like your heart is gonna jump out of your chest and start doing squats right in front of you?

Also every time i start to diet or burn fat specifically i have a serious problem sleeping through the night does this affect you guys? and do you guys know of a good way to combat it, i wake up in the middle of the night and head straight for the fridge soooo hungry for anything with cargbs in it like cereal or sweets. I have tried a protein shake before bed and it doesn't seem to help. I tried keeping cottage cheese handy but in the middle of the night i have no self control at all i'm still half asleep.
And i never take fat loss supps anytime in the evening i doubt this has much to do with it.

Does this product make you feel crazy like really abnormally antsy or like your heart is gonna jump out of your chest and start doing squats right in front of you?

Also every time i start to diet or burn fat specifically i have a serious problem sleeping through the night does this affect you guys? and do you guys know of a good way to combat it, i wake up in the middle of the night and head straight for the fridge soooo hungry for anything with cargbs in it like cereal or sweets. I have tried a protein shake before bed and it doesn't seem to help. I tried keeping cottage cheese handy but in the middle of the night i have no self control at all i'm still half asleep.
And i never take fat loss supps anytime in the evening i doubt this has much to do with it.

All these fatburners effect people differently bro.
Impossible to say which will make you feel alright and which won't.
Adderllin for me makes me feel a little funny at first as my body adjusts to it.
After that I feel great on it. Why are you running so many AI's?
Are you running aromatizing compounds?
If not that is total overkill. Adderllin does not keep me up as long as I don't take it past 5pm, but that is just most people.
Onto your hunger issues. The reason you are having hunger issues is probably because you are not dieting properly. What I mean is that I am guessing you are cutting carbs and fat, but your fiber intake and essential Fat intake are too low.
Buy a fiber supplement and a run a keto diet that has
Low carbs(no sugar!), moderate but not high in essential fats, and a good deal of protein in your diet. Know what net carbs are as well and read all those labels.
Whatever fatburner you get you may wanna take off days Here and there.
Those days are when I throw in some Clen, but that is your choice.

Too many AI's. Your lipids, sex drive, and joints are going to hate you.

I've had good success going to nonstim route using Geonomyx HEAT and DCP. Orbit carries both these products.

Id go with on ECA stack brotha a good one is Heat ECA with Cayenne it has 200 mg of caffeine 15 mg of Asprin and 25 mg if Sida Cordifolia AKA Ephedrine alkaloids and cayenne pepper. I had pretty good kuck with these u can really feal your body heat up on the inside cause of the thermogenic effect its pretty intense and there only 40 bucks

im not running all those products at the same time just getting prepared for a gyno be gone plan.

btw thanks for the info the keto diet looks very promising and i will be getting a fiber supplement tomorrow.

yea i eat tons of protein but i do try and kill the carbs and fat it really works but god its hard to sleep

Top Bottom