Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a good creatine

Amzelia

Right now I'm just taking a multi,l arginine,whey protein and bcaas I'm going to grab some creatine to throw in the mix anything good I can grab at vitamin shoppe u guys suggest?

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some over-hyped flavoured creatine drink that is going to be loaded with artificial flavours and colors.

Just get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated product like ancient strength from n2bm.com. I use ancient strength because I like the capsules. It makes dosing super easy. 3 pills is a 5g serving.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to creatine supplementation. There is no need to load or cycle creatine. Supplement with 5-10g per day. When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout.[/FONT]

Just grab a cheap powder that says Creapure creatine. It's the best monohydrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I'm just taking a multi,l arginine,whey protein and bcaas I'm going to grab some creatine to throw in the mix anything good I can grab at vitamin shoppe u guys suggest?

Simple creatine monohydrate or a creatine mix will do the job. I always have ancient strength or just powdered monohydrate which does the job

the thing about ancient strength creatine is that it isn't in powder form. this means no mixing. powdered creatine contains sweeteners, fillers, and dyes to make it look pretty and taste sweeter. this defeats the purpose of using it

If you are just going to go there, then just get a pure creatine product without any fillers, flavours, colours, etc. Just pure creatine. If you can wait then order online at needtobuildmuscle.com and get ancient strength. You wont have any additives in it and with it being a tablet, you don't have to chug a ton of liquid around training time.

Personally, I use Ancient Strength by N2BM, since it carries a blend of three different kinds of creatine, and nothing else that is unnecessary. However, you can basically use any creatine product - just make sure that you are getting a clean product without any additives - only creatine.

Top Bottom