Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a Coach in Toronto

simplicit

Hi there!

I have been training for about two years on my own and am wanting to take my fitness to another level for 2014. My goal is to compete within a year to a year and a half - around the end of 2014 or 2015. On that note, I have no clue where to begin and am looking for a mentor, guide, or a coach (whatever you prefer to be called) to help me through the process. Although my financial resource is not abundant as I am twenty-one and am finishing up my final year of undergrad, I am willing to invest some of the income that I do have in furthering my fitness goals.
Ideally, the person that I am looking for lives in Toronto, preferably female, and has competition experience of his or her own. The reason why I want someone local is because I am looking for someone who will be more hands on, if needed, during the process. I like the idea of the mentor/coach taking pride in my hopeful success as opposed to treating me like a number.

In regard to what I want to compete in - I am hoping the specifics can be discussed during our meeting. I am unsure as to what I can be qualified in. If it helps, I am 5'6 and currently weigh at ~135 lbs. The last time I checked my body fat percentage, it was at 19% - however that was almost a year ago.

So, if you are or know of a coach that is looking to take someone new on, in Toronto, please let me know!

PS. MOD, If I posted this in the wrong section please let me know before deleting the thread entirely.

I assume you are a female. If so you would be competing in bikini, figure, fitness, physique, or bodybuilding. All depending on your body type and muscular build. I compete in men's bodybuilding and have prepped a couple of women for figure class. I know you want local which I am not based in Texas USA. I'll help if you have any questions though, in relation to diet, AAS (women's dosages), workouts, and cardio.

I would go to the Ontario Bodybuilding Association website and see if they have a list for trainers. Start asking around at the gym, as often local trainers come word of mouth, especially in the competition circuit. I'd also consider if the person you are choosing is natty or non natty, as that impacts knowledge base (depending, of course, if you're planning on extra supplementation). Facebook is a huge resource too....you can find out who won at the local level and look them up on FB...often they post about who their trainers are.

Just a few ideas...

Pm me and I'll set u up with a female trainer that has lots of experience and she's also doing the Arnold's..

Top Bottom