Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for a 1911, any suggestions

dicedgunz

well i'm getting another firearm in december or so. i'm going to get a .45 a 1911 model. anybody have and good thoughts on who to go with. i wanted the kimber customII. i'm still thinking about it. but not sure yet. i have the Glock 10mm and love it. but i really want a 1911....who has some input

Kimber is a good choice. They had some issues recently with several PDs but that's because these cops couldnt read the disclaimers about some ammo. Depends if you're on a budget or not. If yes, then the SPringfield GI might be a good option. It could be tricked out later on if needed. Otherwise, I like my new toy, the Springfield Operator but it's like 400$ more (comes with forged light mounting rail).

thanks for the input gents, when it comes to the firearms i take my time in choosing. so we will see. i'm stuck on the kimber right now but u never know. i just received some news that my buddy has 1000 rounds of 10mm waiting for me when i get back stateside. and its all for free, i hate paying for ammo. but the 10mm is hard to come across. but thanks again...

Bets price for the performance is the:

SA Operator.

The Kimber series 1 are nice. Series II uses the sear blocker and different extractor and firing pin I believe.

Top Bottom