Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

lookie at my crowns!!!

i won K on the steelers as well

i guess big ben is the real deal
 
Maverick said:
have you looked at his mug ? can you blame him for not having a sex life.

he belongs in the special olympics
mb you should reread the post where half of EF laughs at you. or maybe u should read some of the K messages i got where they trash you too...... i dont really care what u think about how i loook..... get some class
 
Boardin087 said:
mb you should reread the post where half of EF laughs at you. or maybe u should read some of the K messages i got where they trash you too...... i dont really care what u think about how i loook..... get some class

oh nooooooooooo..... half of EF laughs at me, what am I going to do !!! :worried:

my homely friend, I do not care about karma, g bombs, E fame etc....... I have a real life, unlike most of the people on here. look at my post count....... I am actually doing things. I feel for you dog, trust me I do...alot of ugly and insecure people seek out a electronic social life so they can get a different persona.
 
Maverick said:
oh nooooooooooo..... half of EF laughs at me, what am I going to do !!! :worried:

my homely friend, I do not care about karma, g bombs, E fame etc....... I have a real life, unlike most of the people on here. look at my post count....... I am actually doing things. I feel for you dog, trust me I do...alot of ugly and insecure people seek out a electronic social life so they can get a different persona.
i have less posts then you and over a longer period of time...... ur targeting the wrong person
 
Maverick said:
oh nooooooooooo..... half of EF laughs at me, what am I going to do !!! :worried:

my homely friend, I do not care about karma, g bombs, E fame etc....... I have a real life, unlike most of the people on here. look at my post count....... I am actually doing things. I feel for you dog, trust me I do...alot of ugly and insecure people seek out a electronic social life so they can get a different persona.


God I want to be like you. and whats "homely?" its not a word. buy a dictionary.

and yeah, your real life must be awesome <pumps fist>. mine sucks compares to yours. really it does :rolleyes:

and i am so ugly and insecure it makes me sick! please help me. can i buy a ticket to one of your seminars on how to be an Awesome good looking guy?

your condenscending fashion would be acceptable if I knew you were partly joking or somewhat entertaining.

you are neither. or anything else for that matter.

Go die peacefully Terry Schaivo
 
pervis ellison said:
God I want to be like you. and whats "homely?" its not a word. buy a dictionary.

and yeah, your real life must be awesome <pumps fist>. mine sucks compares to yours. really it does :rolleyes:

and i am so ugly and insecure it makes me sick! please help me. can i buy a ticket to one of your seminars on how to be an Awesome good looking guy?

your condenscending fashion would be acceptable if I knew you were partly joking or somewhat entertaining.

you are neither. or anything else for that matter.

Go die peacefully Terry Schaivo

funny thing is, I am not joking but I do this strictly for entertainment. I do not take any of this shit seriously.

the fact that I am good looking has nothing to do with this.

oh and I would hate being korean too, knowing that you are the wanna be, lower class japanese
 
Last edited:
Maverick said:
funny thing is, I am not joking but I do this strictly for entertainment. I do not take any of this shit seriously.

the fact that I am good looking has nothing to do with this.

oh and I would hate being korean too, knowing that you are the wanna be, lower class japanese

Damn Maverick. I don't know about the history between the two of you, but I read that and it made me a bit sick to my stomach... I would hope you will explain that in a manner that makes some sense. It sounded racist and really evil. What were you even thinking when you typed this? I don't even think you were joking in the least. I hate reading stuff like this.
 
hamstershaver said:
show some of the college chicks that and you will be hitting the poon 24/7, trust me
I left the house yesterday holding 5 million
chciks don't really dig nfl
 
Maverick said:
funny thing is, I am not joking but I do this strictly for entertainment. I do not take any of this shit seriously.

the fact that I am good looking has nothing to do with this.

oh and I would hate being korean too, knowing that you are the wanna be, lower class japanese

personally i feel sorry for him. of the few posts of his i have read. there is always a reference to his appearance. low self esteem to be sure. as for the korean comment :rolleyes:
 
enigma4dub said:
personally i feel sorry for him. of the few posts of his i have read. there is always a reference to his appearance. low self esteem to be sure. as for the korean comment :rolleyes:

only reason i brought it there......... when he told me to die peacefully like Terry Schaivo. I have a few japanese friends and that is what they tell me anyway.
 
Maverick said:
only reason i brought it there......... when he told me to die peacefully like Terry Schaivo. I have a few japanese friends and that is what they tell me anyway.
u brought it there becuz u have little class and far less inteligence. Your seemingly only here to troll the forums and be an ass. Which i think is against the EF TOS. So lets get an admin to ban you becuz ur contributing nothing to this forum
 
fuck i hate gays
 
Boardin087 said:
u brought it there becuz u have little class and far less inteligence. Your seemingly only here to troll the forums and be an ass. Which i think is against the EF TOS. So lets get an admin to ban you becuz ur contributing nothing to this forum

STFU school child..... fuck how old are you 18 ? you still live with mommy ? mommy cook your food and do your laundry ? how can you talk about education when you just finished jerking off after your prom dance.

I am 5 years away from my PHD in computer sciences, I could make 80 G's a year If i wanted right now.

honestly Boarding, stick to what you do best... watch your OC DVD's, grab your little snow board and smoke joints with your teenie bopper friends.

only thing you contribute to this board is feeding your ego because all your threads or posts are about your pathetic teen love, e flirting or getting attention somehow because you know your face is not that nice.
 
Maverick said:
STFU school child..... fuck how old are you 18 ? you still live with mommy ? mommy cook your food and do your laundry ? how can you talk about education when you just finished jerking off after your prom dance.

I am 5 years away from my PHD in computer sciences, I could make 80 G's a year If i wanted right now.

honestly Boarding, stick to what you do best... watch your OC DVD's, grab your little snow board and smoke joints with your teenie bopper friends.

only thing you contribute to this board is feeding your ego because all your threads or posts are about your pathetic teen love or getting attention somehow because you know your face is not that nice.
hahahaha
 
lookie at my crowns!!!
Boardin087 Today 07:05 PM
by Wootoom 45 226 Chat & Conversation
crazy xmas lights
Boardin087 Today 07:01 PM
by Daisy_ 5 7 Chat & Conversation
Raina and gymgurl are so sexy! ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 07:35 PM
by diesel gli 72 414 Chat & Conversation
I'm not going to say who wrote this, but read this karma message ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 04:42 PM
by GoldenDelicious 50 336 Chat & Conversation
PSU is goin crazy for the steelers
Boardin087 Yesterday 04:30 PM
by Boardin087 3 22 Chat & Conversation
Official Steelers vs Broncos Play by Play thread ( 1 2 3 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 03:42 PM
by Boardin087 120 515 Chat & Conversation
Just put 350k karma on my steelers
Boardin087 Yesterday 12:25 AM
by Lestat 2 18 Chat & Conversation
How old is everyone here? ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 20-Jan-2006 11:21 PM
by Lady Viking 88 583 Chat & Conversation
Better to delay training cycle if sick
Boardin087 20-Jan-2006 02:04 PM
by Apexx 1 9 Chat & Conversation
sorry rocky_road
Boardin087 19-Jan-2006 05:18 PM
by foreigngirl 25 83 Chat & Conversation
american idol is on
Boardin087 17-Jan-2006 06:54 PM
by foreigngirl 16 57 Chat & Conversation
i finally caught that true life on mtv about steroids
Boardin087 17-Jan-2006 10:05 AM
by Djimbe 12 104 Chat & Conversation
How much K do i need for crowns?
Boardin087 16-Jan-2006 06:47 PM
by hamstershaver 2 40 Chat & Conversation
I got an underage last nite, advice needesd ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 16-Jan-2006 03:26 PM
by Boardin087 65 429 Chat & Conversation
To fuck, or not to fuck, that is the question
Boardin087 14-Jan-2006 01:45 PM
by Boardin087 33 313 Elite Between the Sheets
OMG Raina i love you
Boardin087 13-Jan-2006 12:27 PM
by hanselthecaretaker 24 162 Chat & Conversation
need a link to that flaming shot pic
Boardin087 11-Jan-2006 07:59 AM
by Boardin087 7 40 Chat & Conversation
steelers go to indy
Boardin087 08-Jan-2006 05:52 PM
by Boardin087 7 35 Chat & Conversation
Who remmebers me from when i first came here
Boardin087 06-Jan-2006 02:23 PM
by EnderJE 31 193 Chat & Conversation
A little update on me
Boardin087 04-Jan-2006 03:50 PM
by Boardin087 14 80 Chat & Conversation
i found the girl i want to be with forever
Boardin087 04-Jan-2006 03:21 PM
by Boardin087 31 235 Chat & Conversation
Finals week is finally over
Boardin087 16-Dec-2005 07:46 AM
by Boardin087 0 10 Chat & Conversation
im drunk
Boardin087 09-Dec-2005 01:12 AM
by sweed 1 15 Chat & Conversation
new fed ex commercial! video inside
Boardin087 02-Dec-2005 09:50 PM
by Boardin087 0 10 Chat & Conversation
I have to depledge
Boardin087 27-Nov-2005 11:36 AM
by Dunk 16 153 Chat & Conversation
holy shit psu could be national champions
Boardin087 19-Nov-2005 11:39 PM
by Dunk 5 32 Chat & Conversation
Michigan state blows
Boardin087 19-Nov-2005 05:18 PM
by samoth 11 49 Chat & Conversation
anyone getting an xbox 360
Boardin087 17-Nov-2005 12:57 PM
by alien amp pharm 5 65 Chat & Conversation
the new backstreet boys
Boardin087 16-Nov-2005 09:20 PM
by coldblue1955 8 45 Chat & Conversation
Funny video
Boardin087 16-Nov-2005 06:08 PM
by Dunk 5 33 Chat & Conversation

all of your threads that you make are about yourself or e flirting..... you contribute so much
 
Maverick said:
STFU school child..... fuck how old are you 18 ? you still live with mommy ? mommy cook your food and do your laundry ? how can you talk about education when you just finished jerking off after your prom dance.

I am 5 years away from my PHD in computer sciences, I could make 80 G's a year If i wanted right now.

honestly Boarding, stick to what you do best... watch your OC DVD's, grab your little snow board and smoke joints with your teenie bopper friends.

only thing you contribute to this board is feeding your ego because all your threads or posts are about your pathetic teen love, e flirting or getting attention somehow because you know your face is not that nice.

Great comebacks........ love the "I just so happened to be better then you because i am older then you even though you wouldn't ever know it from my posts" and i also love the "I COULD MAKE LOTS OF MONEY BUT IM JUST NOT BECAUSE MY UNDERGRAD DEGREE PROBABLY ISN'T WORTH SHIT SO IM GOING TO PAY 100G TO MAKE SURE I CAN GET A JOB" and for the record, if ur so superior to me and im the insecure one........ why do u feel the need to start shit with me.

i cant help the fact that im 18 and at a college with thousands of girls and am having the best year of my life. but you can help the fact that you act like a fucking asshole to half the people who post here. so who should be more ashamed?

p.s my name is "boardin" not "boarding" learn to read or else you might be making more like 20g's a year.

p.p.s im better looking then you asshat
 
Maverick said:
lookie at my crowns!!!
Boardin087 Today 07:05 PM
by Wootoom 45 226 Chat & Conversation
crazy xmas lights
Boardin087 Today 07:01 PM
by Daisy_ 5 7 Chat & Conversation
Raina and gymgurl are so sexy! ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 07:35 PM
by diesel gli 72 414 Chat & Conversation
I'm not going to say who wrote this, but read this karma message ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 04:42 PM
by GoldenDelicious 50 336 Chat & Conversation
PSU is goin crazy for the steelers
Boardin087 Yesterday 04:30 PM
by Boardin087 3 22 Chat & Conversation
Official Steelers vs Broncos Play by Play thread ( 1 2 3 )
Boardin087 Yesterday 03:42 PM
by Boardin087 120 515 Chat & Conversation
Just put 350k karma on my steelers
Boardin087 Yesterday 12:25 AM
by Lestat 2 18 Chat & Conversation
How old is everyone here? ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 20-Jan-2006 11:21 PM
by Lady Viking 88 583 Chat & Conversation
Better to delay training cycle if sick
Boardin087 20-Jan-2006 02:04 PM
by Apexx 1 9 Chat & Conversation
sorry rocky_road
Boardin087 19-Jan-2006 05:18 PM
by foreigngirl 25 83 Chat & Conversation
american idol is on
Boardin087 17-Jan-2006 06:54 PM
by foreigngirl 16 57 Chat & Conversation
i finally caught that true life on mtv about steroids
Boardin087 17-Jan-2006 10:05 AM
by Djimbe 12 104 Chat & Conversation
How much K do i need for crowns?
Boardin087 16-Jan-2006 06:47 PM
by hamstershaver 2 40 Chat & Conversation
I got an underage last nite, advice needesd ( 1 2 )
Boardin087 16-Jan-2006 03:26 PM
by Boardin087 65 429 Chat & Conversation
To fuck, or not to fuck, that is the question
Boardin087 14-Jan-2006 01:45 PM
by Boardin087 33 313 Elite Between the Sheets
OMG Raina i love you
Boardin087 13-Jan-2006 12:27 PM
by hanselthecaretaker 24 162 Chat & Conversation
need a link to that flaming shot pic
Boardin087 11-Jan-2006 07:59 AM
by Boardin087 7 40 Chat & Conversation
steelers go to indy
Boardin087 08-Jan-2006 05:52 PM
by Boardin087 7 35 Chat & Conversation
Who remmebers me from when i first came here
Boardin087 06-Jan-2006 02:23 PM
by EnderJE 31 193 Chat & Conversation
A little update on me
Boardin087 04-Jan-2006 03:50 PM
by Boardin087 14 80 Chat & Conversation
i found the girl i want to be with forever
Boardin087 04-Jan-2006 03:21 PM
by Boardin087 31 235 Chat & Conversation
Finals week is finally over
Boardin087 16-Dec-2005 07:46 AM
by Boardin087 0 10 Chat & Conversation
im drunk
Boardin087 09-Dec-2005 01:12 AM
by sweed 1 15 Chat & Conversation
new fed ex commercial! video inside
Boardin087 02-Dec-2005 09:50 PM
by Boardin087 0 10 Chat & Conversation
I have to depledge
Boardin087 27-Nov-2005 11:36 AM
by Dunk 16 153 Chat & Conversation
holy shit psu could be national champions
Boardin087 19-Nov-2005 11:39 PM
by Dunk 5 32 Chat & Conversation
Michigan state blows
Boardin087 19-Nov-2005 05:18 PM
by samoth 11 49 Chat & Conversation
anyone getting an xbox 360
Boardin087 17-Nov-2005 12:57 PM
by alien amp pharm 5 65 Chat & Conversation
the new backstreet boys
Boardin087 16-Nov-2005 09:20 PM
by coldblue1955 8 45 Chat & Conversation
Funny video
Boardin087 16-Nov-2005 06:08 PM
by Dunk 5 33 Chat & Conversation

all of your threads that you make are about yourself or e flirting..... you contribute so much

first off... the 3 eflirting threads were from ONE DAY and were a joke. secondly that takes place over the span of 2 and half months.... i think im entitled to make a thread about me once every 2 weeks..... in short..... YOU JUST GOT OWNED
 
when you have 5 years of University (not college) under your belt, come talk to me Boarding !!! when I have my PHD... we all know what kind of money I will be making.

notice boardin is not a real word hence the reason why I call you that boading.

you may not know what hence means, look it up.

I am not starting shit with you, im just responding to your posts, you want me to stop...... then shut your mouth. simple
 
Maverick said:
when you have 5 years of University (not college) under your belt, come talk to me Boarding !!! when I have my PHD... we all know what kind of money I will be making.

notice boardin is not a real word hence the reason why I call you that boading.

you may not know what hence means, look it up.

I am not starting shit with you, im just responding to your posts, you want me to stop...... then shut your mouth. simple

great.... i go to penn state UNIVERSITY but here in the states we call it college. sorry forgot your from that giant zit on the face of the planet entitled "canada". here we go to school for 4 years (i guess cause we learn faster then you canadiens) and if u wanna talk about the future.... when i have my M.D. ....... we all know what kinda money ill be making (i know your slow so ill spell it out slowly M O R E T H A N Y O U)

and i love how you cant respond to anything else i said, because you know its all true
 
Maverick said:
when you have 5 years of University (not college) under your belt, come talk to me Boarding !!! when I have my PHD... we all know what kind of money I will be making.

notice boardin is not a real word hence the reason why I call you that boading.

you may not know what hence means, look it up.

I am not starting shit with you, im just responding to your posts, you want me to stop...... then shut your mouth. simple
shitter.gif
 
Boardin087 said:
great.... i go to penn state UNIVERSITY but here in the states we call it college. sorry forgot your from that giant zit on the face of the planet entitled "canada". here we go to school for 4 years (i guess cause we learn faster then you canadiens) and if u wanna talk about the future.... when i have my M.D. ....... we all know what kinda money ill be making (i know your slow so ill spell it out slowly M O R E T H A N Y O U)

and i love how you cant respond to anything else i said, because you know its all true

penn state..................LMAO (I know a girl there actually, jen, you may know her) i will ask her about you.

that zit comment was too funny about canada, why is it all you americans pretend your canadian when abroad ? :lmao: I wont even go there about the USA, I like the USA and will not talk about that.

I am slow, let me repeat (I have 5 years of school) you have not even one. I will have my PHD when your in first year med school.

what else would you like me to respond too ?
 
Maverick said:
penn state..................LMAO (I know a girl there actually, jen, you may know her) i will ask her about you.

that zit comment was too funny about canada, why is it all you americans pretend your canadian when abroad ? :lmao: I wont even go there about the USA, I like the USA and will not talk about that.

I am slow, let me repeat (I have 5 years of school) you have not even one. I will have my PHD when your in first year med school.

what else would you like me to respond too ?
50 thousand people she wouldn't know me..... and i dont really have a problem with canada..... just people that are dicks. and i know u ha emore school then me, i acnt help that. just dont trash people as much and we should get along a little better
 
blut wump said:
Did you skip two crowns and go straight to four? Bear in mind that a heavy better and his crowns are soon parted.

Steelers, yay!
ya i skipped 2 crowns cuz i bet 350k on the steelers....... love it
 
Boardin087 said:
50 thousand people she wouldn't know me..... and i dont really have a problem with canada..... just people that are dicks. and i know u ha emore school then me, i acnt help that. just dont trash people as much and we should get along a little better
ya there are alot of fuckin americans that are dicks also.
 
Boardin087 said:
50 thousand people she wouldn't know me..... and i dont really have a problem with canada..... just people that are dicks. and i know u ha emore school then me, i acnt help that. just dont trash people as much and we should get along a little better

boardin, I say we kiss and make up..... I will give you a compliment ok here goes.... I like your chest definition, good shape there. :rainbow:

now you give me one honest compliment.
 
Maverick said:
boardin, I say we kiss and make up..... I will give you a compliment ok here goes.... I like your chest definition, good shape there. :rainbow:

now you give me one honest compliment.
lol okie...... comp sci majors are no joke, u must be pretty intelligent and im impresssed :rainbow:
 
Top Bottom