Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lookg for help on finding/purchasing caber....

200 bones seems pretty steep.. compared to mp caber who no longer exists.. makes ya wonder of it was even real.. how are not guys doseing this? Was thinking of experimenting with deca along side with tren... 600-800 of each.. bit of test of course.. i know everyone is different with prolactin sides.. would. 0.5mg a week get by on ag caber? at that dose I guess the price would be be that bad. I can't stand prami.. messes with my sleep. Tren messes with it enough.. and I feel hung over the next morning

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

200 bones seems pretty steep.. compared to mp caber who no longer exists.. makes ya wonder of it was even real.. how are not guys doseing this? Was thinking of experimenting with deca along side with tren... 600-800 of each.. bit of test of course.. i know everyone is different with prolactin sides.. would. 0.5mg a week get by on ag caber? at that dose I guess the price would be be that bad. I can't stand prami.. messes with my sleep. Tren messes with it enough.. and I feel hung over the next morning

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say 0.5mg every 3 days is your best dose. If you're really prone to prolactin sides, you could also try 0.25mg/EOD.

Top Bottom