Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look atlhetic not bodybuilder!!!

RIROO

to be too big is not beautiful for me.....just althetic is nice!!!!

i think that it is better to have roids all the year with small dosage instead of 8 or 10 weeks (by 3 time)....best result, better look

250 mg testo blends every 15 days, and 100 mg DECA, every 15 days
at the end take only 100 Winstrol depot and 100MG primo every 7 days for 6 week

No More and you will see....plus less dangerous!!!!

i feel like that as well to higher dosage brings to many sides..to many androgens= spots ..no appetite..nausea...high blood pressure to name a few....

WHAT THE HELL??!?

If you want to be "fit" , why would you even consider drugs? Any person with half a brain and a thimble full of balls can train hard enough and eat right. Why would you spend all of the extra cash to be "fit"? Perhaps you don't have the mental discipline to stick to a diet and exercise program is that it? All you really need to do is find some discussion board sponsored by Muscle Media and post there... oh, yeah, there is one other rhing that you could do for all of us, RIROO, learn some rudimentary grammar and sentence structure,. This will make it much more pleasant for the reader!

Here's that link:http://www.musclemedia.com/

Now, leave us alone. Go and be "fit" while the rest of us grow!

I think we all train on AS to attain different goals, some like it big and others simply don't - I can't see what there is to debate about!

Sorry big country but...

i whish that when day you will speak french as i spreak english!!!!!!!!!
fuck you!

Instead of flaming eachother why don't you (RIROO) explain what you mean!? Are you talking about using 250mg test and 100mg deca every 15 days and then finishing off with Winstrol and Primo for 6 weeks? Using this all year round will definately make it hard to get your own test production back on line again!? How will you handle coming off?

Crom

RIROO,
The 250mg a week of test has been recommended to me for my athletic needs as well(track sprinter), but the winny should probably be taken throughout the week (25mg EOD) in smaller doses, and the primo maybe double (100mg 2x/week) in my opinion. Still great idea!!!
:cool:

Funny shit

Interesting... sounds like a Men's Health cover boy cycle. Not a bad idea... that's what I'd like to look like (o.k... maybe just a BIT bigger ;)). Do ya'll really think that Sust @ 250mg & Deca @ 100mg every 2 weeks will work? For how long? And then, when you do that low dose Winny & Primo for 6 weeks, after, do you have to take some Clomid? How much? 1 tab/week ;)? Seriously Riroo, the concept sounds good, but let's get more specific here.

Top Bottom