Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at the tops of your ears!!!!!

Temple

That's right.... everyone go to the bathroom and pull your ears forward and LOOK AT THEM, tops and backs. I had a fairly large what they think is cancer taken off the top of mine yesterday. Would never have noticed it but my husband did....
I was always pissed at my mom as a child for making me keep my hair short - now I have a good reason to really chew her butt for it!

Whoa...so I guess the dermatologist is going to remove it?

Sorry to hear that:( I wish you the best :)

They think they got it all and the derm said I won't have much of a scar - i.e. they caught it early enough that I get to keep my ear LOL.

Good for you and them. I hope it stays like that. I hate to hear of stuff happening to peeps that may be potentially bad someday.

Best of luck:)

Glad you caught it early sweetie. *Thankfull for the extra melanin (sp) in my skin :) *

BronzedGoddess said:
Glad you caught it early sweetie. *Thankfull for the extra melanin (sp) in my skin :) *

tee hee - you spelled melanin right, but thankful wrong!!! :D

Temple, it is probably from listening to things that are no concern of yours. Quit being so nosy.

:)

Yeah, it's pretty scary, what people don't know about skin cancer, especially all you white folks who need to know most of all...

My bf is irish and freckled, and man, I'm worried sometimes about some of those freckles. So far so good, but I have a feeling that it won't be too long before the dermatologists go after him with a potato peeler and an apple peeler. That's one thing that would keep me out of even amateur competition...I'm obsessive about not getting any color on my skin...I don't want to look 60 when I'm 40!

:(

Wyst

Top Bottom