Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest YOu can run test?

Willyumyum said:

I know, I Was just trying to clarify what i thought his question might be....

YUM

I know that you know. I was answerin him, in case if that's what he wanted to know...:)

Shit, Iv been on for the last 4 months. This last 3 days I have really noticed a decrease in overal drive for everything.....not so much libido, but motivation etc. I start clomid tomorrow with nolvadex and my arimidex will be here monday or tuesday. My nuts have hardly shrunk and my gains have been quality. I am hoping to be back on track within a couple of weeks at the most. Ill let you know how it turns out if you like.

peace

A

I have noticed a decrease in potency after about 2 months. I would rather get the best bang for the buck, so I cycle. Why take a hit on your health for diminishing payback, unless you are a pro and have to look good all year round.

I have been on 200 mgs test / week for several months,since my last real ccle i decided to brideg with 200mg cyp and 1 mg liquidex eD. also HCG every 2 months or so. lots of ALA also. still having good results with no more significant gains but keeping all my gains from before....

Top Bottom