Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long-term Proscar use

RagenMMA

I've been using 1 mg/ ED of Finasteride for over a year now. I was thinking of increasing dosage slightly while ON. What would be advisable? Also, my doctor gave me a Propecia script and my insurance doesn't cover it. I was thinking of asking him to write me a script for Propecia as it is for prostate health and probably more likely to be covered. Is there really any difference between the two?

I've been using 1 mg/ ED of Finasteride for over a year now. I was thinking of increasing dosage slightly while ON. What would be advisable? Also, my doctor gave me a Propecia script and my insurance doesn't cover it. I was thinking of asking him to write me a script for Propecia as it is for prostate health and probably more likely to be covered. Is there really any difference between the two?

Proscar is finesteride 5 mg tablet.
Propecia is 1 mg finesteride. As this dose is used to promote hair growth, it would not be covered by insurance (cosmetic use).

Proscar is finesteride 5 mg tablet.
Propecia is 1 mg finesteride. As this dose is used to promote hair growth, it would not be covered by insurance (cosmetic use).

So the obvious is to buy Proscar and break up the pills. Cheaper by a long shot and covered by insurance.

So the obvious is to buy Proscar and break up the pills. Cheaper by a long shot and covered by insurance.

Probably...

I would check out buying on line. Thats what I have been doing for several years. It's soooo much cheeper.

I'll dig around and see if I can find the site I use. Shoot me a PM

Top Bottom