Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Tbol cycle

m150haey6

If I started taking Turinabol, how fast will I feelthe effects from it? Also, for how long can I take it if I will betaking a good care of my liver? I will take n2Guard, milk thistle,and flaxseed oil. Can you take it for 12 weeks? How did germanathletes use it for so long?

As with most oral steroids, you should be able to feel its effects approximately 2-3 weeks into the cycle. It is a good thing that you will be taking N2Guard, but I would still limit the cycle duration to a maximum of 8-10 weeks. 12 weeks are a possibility, but I would keep a close attention to the liver values during such a cycle. Regarding the German athletes, it is very hard to tell, since we don't know how was the health of their livers, so don't take them for example.

Tbol has a half life of 16 hours. You will notice the effects in a few days but you won't notice the full effects until you have been using it about 10 days.

Tbol is a liver toxic oral steroid. I recommend 8-10 weeks for liver toxic oral steroids. 12 weeks is really pushing it - even with a high quality liver aid supplement like N2guard.

I hope you aren't running tbol alone. You should really have a testosterone base in your cycle. With tbol as a kick start, I think 6 weeks is a good timeframe to run. I notice the effects after only a couple days.

Top Bottom