Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Londonclubberguy's super-shake (for bulking)

Thought I'd share my super-shake recipe with you all. This is great first thing in the morning, and is equally great post-workout. This is absolutely awesome for bulking, and doesn't taste that bad either:

6oz oatmeal
1.5oz egg white powder (I buy in bulk from a catering supplier)
2 ripe bananas
1 tablespoon honey
1.25 pints skimmed milk

(optional - cinnamon to taste, if you like)

Throw everything in the blender and whizz on high power for a long time until it's nearly smooth. You'll never get it smoothie-texture, but you can get pretty close with a good blender.

Drink it and you'll feel VERY full...total calories (based on my calculations) of 1378, with 84g protein, 226g carbohydrate and only 15g fat (mostly unsaturated).

I use this, plus Myoplex, and I'm getting really big. I used to use only Myoplex Mass, but I find the combination of my super-shake plus regular Myoplex to work infinitely better.

Would love to hear any feedback or suggestions to make it even more hardcore. Have considered putting iron filings in it too, to make me extra-hard, but fortunately have seen sense on those occasions.... ;-)

Top Bottom