Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

London guy need help

skinny.guy

Hi all,

Am based in London (UK) and would like to meet someone for advise on gear, diet, training.

Am 35yo, 5"11, 68kgs and in past when I went to gym, I had to give up Coz of my low energy levels. I used to start feeling dizzy and sick.

I would appreciate if some one can help me please.

Thank you

What does your diet look like on a day to day basis. How long have you been training? and have you ever got your bloods tested?

My diet is normally is brown bread, cheese toast, with glass of semi skimmed milk, fruits ( banana, grapes and berries) lentils with white rice, pasta, quiche, soups and lasagne.

I have had blood test and I have lower cholesterol and I get B12 deficiency every 2-3 years and I need a shots for it.

I haven't don't training recently. In past whenever I started training, after 3-4 sessions, during training, I start feeling dizzy and once almost fainted.
My GP said its my energy levels are very low and my body can't take stress of weight training :(

I can bet if you changed your diet to a much healthier diet that provides good clean energy, You will have more energy throughout the day. Diet is so important to fuel our bodies for the day and give us the endurance we need to exersise.

Top Bottom