Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lmfao! it never gets unfunny

Spartacus said:
the guy who does our removals(gets the deceased from the hospital/home or scene)
wife passed away the other day after a long battle with cancer
he was broken up despite knowing it was "any time now"

while working with him a couple of weeks ago we had a long chat about his wife and their deal
I'm glad we did
Knowing doesn't make it easier.....and I'm a bastard when it comes to compassion.....

I'd love to train with Ronnie, "ain't nothing to it, but to do it!".
Javaguru: Every gym has it's own ambiance. I suggest you stick to your fitness/social center.

I think it's almost a pre-requisite to be a huge BB to have some odd speach issue...

He's gotta lisp or something funny about the way he talks...

Powerbuilder333 said:
I'd love to train with Ronnie, "ain't nothing to it, but to do it!".
Javaguru: Every gym has it's own ambiance. I suggest you stick to your fitness/social center.
I made a home gym to avoid the retards.....Muscle doesn't override common sense and common courtesy...fan boys.... :)

javaguru said:
I made a home gym to avoid the retards.....Muscle doesn't override common sense and common courtesy...fan boys.... :)

I think the point is, in that gym - that's prolly the way it goes, and that's why he works out there.

For all you know - that is his home gym.

Basically - you're being judgemental. When he shows up to your gym and does that, you're welcome to open ur wad gobbler. Until then, I think you should let Ronnie be Ronnie.

jh1 said:
I think the point is, in that gym - that's prolly the way it goes, and that's why he works out there.

For all you know - that is his home gym.

Basically - you're being judgemental. When he shows up to your gym and does that, you're welcome to open ur wad gobbler. Until then, I think you should let Ronnie be Ronnie.
I'm pretty sure he would be the first one we would kill and eat if it came down to survival mode...:) You geigh ass dudes worshiping freaks from a sub-culture 99% of the population doesn't give two shits about.....lollloolloollllollol...

javaguru said:
I'm pretty sure he would be the first one we would kill and eat if it came down to survival mode...:) You geigh ass dudes worshiping freaks from a sub-culture 99% of the population doesn't give two shits about.....lollloolloollllollol...

So you only do things b/c the rest of the population does? QUite a follower, you are.

KillahBee said:
So you only do things b/c the rest of the population does? QUite a follower, you are.
No, I actually workout.....It's embarrassing people want to give a pass to a freak for being a drug freak...lol. That's sheeple....

Top Bottom