Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lixus labs Test-e

Heard some batchs have been underdosed more recently.

Oh deep joy. :(

Thanks for the feedback

I'm due to have my 3rd shot from a 2nd vial tomorrow - conundrum is that are all the vials under-dosed or just the 1st vial? Sod it I'm doubling the dose tomorrow.

I'm not sure about the batchs but seemed like a decent amount of em were for awhile not sure now cus this was a couple months ago when was up on it. Haven't tried finding out about it now. Probably is better because was weird their other stuff that would cost more to produce was dosed well. You'll get an idea in next couple weeks. Chances are stuff wont be bad tho!

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I'm not sure about the batchs but seemed like a decent amount of em were for awhile not sure now cus this was a couple months ago when was up on it. Haven't tried finding out about it now. Probably is better because was weird their other stuff that would cost more to produce was dosed well. You'll get an idea in next couple weeks. Chances are stuff wont be bad tho!

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Thanks dude, I'll keep sticking away! I will increase the dose tomorrow in any case.

My fist cycle was from lixus and their sust300 was prob only 100-150 wayyy under dosed. I will never use them again.

On the positive haven't heard much about any having no test but a few literally like half dosed.

I'm doubling up tomorrow and for the next few shots to see how it goes.

Made a small order with a new supplier for the next supplier, my current one only has Lixus. Shame as his service is very good (shame about the gear!)

My fist cycle was from lixus and their sust300 was prob only 100-150 wayyy under dosed. I will never use them again.

Cheers - all I'm hearing is that they were good but now they have gone downhill.

I guess I could look at this as a cruise and blast as I'm nearly 7 weeks in :)

I'm super p*ssed that I should wait another 20 weeks before I can do another cycle :mad:

Top Bottom