Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver-friendly (?) oral AS: anavar, primo, andriol

wyst

liver-friendly (?) oral AS: anavar, andriol, others

Hey guys:

Just wanted to pick your brains a bit. My savings for my first cycle are just about complete, my diet is just about clean, and I'm going to buy soon.

Anyhow, I'm going to get a liver test soon too, but I suspect that the results aren't going to be completely favorable due to some ah...indiscretions in my youth (tequila, anyone?).

I've been doing a lot of reading on the boards, searching the archives, and it seems like there are a few choices, if I'm looking for liver-friendly cycle, specifically an oral one.

One seems to be the old standby anavar, which from what I read is liver toxic, but according to what I have found from old Warlobo posts (you rock, by the way, WL, so don't flame me too bad when I mention andriol :D) seems to be only mildly toxic at worst, and has actually seemed to increase liver function in some cases.

Another one that seems to be pretty liver friendly is Andriol, which artemis seems to have had some good luck with, although its main drawbacks seem to be that it's hard to get ahold of and seems to be a bit flukey given that it has to be cold stored and often isn't by the suppliers. But since it's not a 17-aa steroid and is absorbed into the lymph system it seems to be pretty safe. Artemis had a lot to say about this one in the past. Still around, Arte?

Any other options anyone can suggest? I've heard that Oral Primo is a good choice as well, but haven't found so much about that in the archives, although there is plently about primo in general.

Keep in mind -- I'm not going to compete as a BB: I don't need to get super big. I wouldn't mind some nice size gains, though, but I'm mainly looking for hardness and tightness. And I'm only going the oral route for now.

Thanks!

Wyst

Last edited:
I'm not sure what dosages your thinking of for anavar, but if you're going with the "standard cycle" then I'm assuming 5mg-10mg for 6 wks. With anavar, liver toxicity doesn't begin until you hit 40mg and/or run longer than 12 wks.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:
WarLobo.....could you check out the Anabolic Board...I posted "Cylce for Male with Hep. B"...can you suggest a "liver friendly" cycle.......MUCH THANKS!!!!!:D

thanks

Shaggy, WL, thanks a lot!

Yes, please, WL, I'd love to hear your answer to the Hep B cycle Agent Shaggwell posted! I'm off to read it now myself.

Wyst

I second that

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding the thread too. Those guys are so amped up, I can't keep up with em.

Wyst

Question:

Cycle Suggestions For Male With Hep. B..
He's done alot in the past (I'll post some cycles he's done when I get it). But I'm worried about the Hepatitis B, and the harshness on his liver.

Anyone have any experience with males with Hepatitis and AS?

Link:

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=33470

WarLobo said:
That A. Board moves so fast.... Could you provide a link or post a copy of the question in this thread.

Top Bottom