Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver Care--help

Jarbeebus

Every time I try to make a decision on a liver protection/detox supplement someone throws some new info out there. I think I understand this:

-Tyler's is good, but rather expensive.

Ok well I know where to get Tyler's, but someone had mentioned a way to get the same properties from some readily available products for less than 35.00/month

I'm just really confused. Do products like Glucorell, Milkthistle, and Tyler's all seem to do the same thing, but to different degrees?

Could someone please help me...what is the most economical way to get this done right during a liver-intensive cycle.

Please, if possible, try to mention brands and non-abbreviated names because I still don't know all the lingo.

Thanks...K++++ for all info.

Most economical...milk thistle. It's available at Walmart, grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. Is about $5.00 a bottle of about 90 caps. You can also order cheaper on line....go a Google search for vitamins and supp's.

Most effective...Tyler's in combination with milk thistle and cranberry. Make sure you drink plenty of water too!

Don't think you want to mess with your liver....you only got one. Better to be safe than sorry. If you can afford the gear....you can afford the ancillaries.

Good luck!

All you will ever need for liver:
r-ALA - 300-500mg
n-acetyl-l-cysteine (buy bulk powder - like $6 for 100g) - 1-1.5g (2g at most, don't go overboard)
phosphotidylcholine (it's so cheap you can get 180 caps for ~$11 at GNC) - 1 - 1.5 total phosphocholine (3 caps of GNC brand)
b-complex/methylcobolamin (cheap as fuck - go vitaminshoppe: buy 1 get 1 free) - 2 tabs a day

anything else I would consider extraneous as far as liver is concerned; proprietary blends are a commercial ass-rape :eek:

I was on Fina for 4 months straight this summer. I was taking 100mgs of the stuff ED! All I took was Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract. Got bloodwork done and my liver values were great!

Top Bottom