Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Listen Up... Donations for XMAS

shut the fcuk up fitguy..

i want my $1 to go to planned parenthood for free abortions to teenage girls..

shut the fcuk up fitguy..

i want my $1 to go to planned parenthood for free abortions to teenage girls..

Ah, yes, the notorious SSWCKTPO association.

You don't piss me off if that's what you're trying to do I'm flattered actually that you take that much of your personal time to start threads for me and insult me it makes me happy to know you're bothered by me enough to do that and by the way you shouldn't lie about donating money to a charity that's pretty messed up bro

I get a $3 donation for my post:

Dear fitguy308,

You are the true epitome of everything that is wrong in this world. I'd rather a pedophile rape children than to have you post on this board. And I'd execute an offending pedophile in the most inhumane and twisted way possible. So, for this, the holiday season, on behalf of everyone around the world I say this to you: Shut the fuck up.

Make the donation here, anonymously if possible: History and Mission

I get a $3 donation for my post:

Dear fitguy308,

You are the true epitome of everything that is wrong in this world. I'd rather a pedophile rape children than to have you post on this board. And I'd execute an offending pedophile in the most inhumane and twisted way possible. So, for this, the holiday season, on behalf of everyone around the world I say this to you: Shut the fuck up.

Make the donation here, anonymously if possible: History and Mission

I don't know why you hate me so much either and didn't I read where you're Mormon nice life

I don't know why you hate me so much either and didn't I read where you're Mormon nice life

Look fag, now charity gets a donation. Say "you're welcome" for being a faggot and the source of inspiration to donate to the needy at your expense.

I don't hate you. It's deeper than that.

Look fag, now charity gets a donation. Say "you're welcome" for being a faggot and the source of inspiration to donate to the needy at your expense.

I don't hate you. It's deeper than that.

That's very nice but unfortunately stank will not donate any money to charity so in his place I will donate 100 dollars for you all bastards

You don't piss me off if that's what you're trying to do I'm flattered actually that you take that much of your personal time to start threads for me and insult me it makes me happy to know you're bothered by me enough to do that and by the way you shouldn't lie about donating money to a charity that's pretty messed up bro

hey fagfuck.... if we even get 100 replies it's only a $100 check to a charity of your choice... not that much money... i'm happy to cut the check... shut ure fag mouth and suck on another dick fagboy308

Top Bottom