Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List your ideal summer cycle!

slat1

Ladies and Gents. List your ideal summer cycle. When you would start it. When you would finish it. All products... PCT and all!
Throw up your current stats too!

I'm going to go with Tren/Eq running it at 250mgs or tren ethanate per week with 600mg's of eq per week for 10 weeks then HCG and clomid at the end. I like tren ethanate over acetate as it makes me feel like less of a voodoo doll.

Test prop50mg ed/tren75mg ed/oral winy 50mg ed.Gh 4ius ed.Squeaky clean diet no carbs after 5pm am cardio in on empty stomach after taking one efedra and thats it.

Currently running 350mg test prop & 525mg NPP per week.

Strength increases have been awesome. The volumous injections however, are not awesome. I am going to switch over to HG enanthate and run that at 500mg/week along with the 525mg of NPP

Gonna go 15 weeks total on this whole thing.

6 foot, down to 220 lbs around 9-10% bf. I'm gonna run test and tren for sure. Might throw in some winny to replace the tren for the last 4 weeks (10 weeks total), just depends on how I feel. Going with HCG half way and towards the end, dostinex during, and Nolva PCT.

My boy is hooking me up for this summer, he wants to go a lil nuts and I told him, sure I will join ya! We are gonna run test prop, fina, whinny (pill), dbol, and halo. I forget the doses we are gonna take, but we are starting June 1st! I am excited cause I have never used whinny or halo but heard alot of good things from those. And of course some kick ass pct after, lol. I am at 225 with 7% body fat, I am hoping to hit 240 with 5% by the end of the summer if all goes well!

casbarocker said:
My boy is hooking me up for this summer, he wants to go a lil nuts and I told him, sure I will join ya! We are gonna run test prop, fina, whinny (pill), dbol, and halo. I forget the doses we are gonna take, but we are starting June 1st! I am excited cause I have never used whinny or halo but heard alot of good things from those. And of course some kick ass pct after, lol. I am at 225 with 7% body fat, I am hoping to hit 240 with 5% by the end of the summer if all goes well!

That's tight bro. Good stats!

test prop 150mg EOD Wk 1-12
EQ 600mg Wk 1-14
Winny 50mg ED wk 8-14
HCG 5000IU WK14-16
Nolva 20mg ED WK 18-21
Clomind 50mg ED WK 18-21

starting ASAP

Test, EQ, winstrol, anavar, tren, proviron, rimi, nolva. The dosages will vary depending on the level of the person. That will make you hard as nails.

Top Bottom