Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIST of ALL possible legal Ancillaries from online pharmacies

yeah, you can get clen 40mcg domestic as well as clomid, nolva, arimidex, femara etc. pretty much everything you need is on one site but two different sources. i got 40mcg clens coming off backorder myself, so i know they just came in the other day.

Update: The sites i found on goggle were pretty sketchy. I don't know how I could trust any of those places. I think I'll just stick to waiting game, with my source!!!

Just to set the record straight, what do u guys pay for say 100 spiropent, .02 mg. I usually pay on the low end $100, up to $150 in despirate times....

troybday said:
Just to set the record straight, what do u guys pay for say 100 spiropent, .02 mg. I usually pay on the low end $100, up to $150 in despirate times....

Well with online places expect to pay out the ass.
I get mine from my European bro.
Clenbuterol (spanish spiropent) per 100 tabs $40.00

Damn, i'm getting raped like a whore in church. Looks like I'm gonna have nice chat later this evening!!! Thanks for the input fella's

Canuck4 said:
Nolvadex, clomid, Arimidex, Letrozole, Bromo, aromasin,proviron, clenbuterol,T3.
You can prob order a 3 month supply with no problems.
is it necessary that the package should accompany a prescription of a Doc? if not then how does customs decide on 3 MONTH supply quantity?
those guys who have recieved from any international pharmacy pla tell me how they did it?
and does it matter if the drug is generic or branded?
BarPk

bazilbb said:

is it necessary that the package should accompany a prescription of a Doc? if not then how does customs decide on 3 MONTH supply quantity?
those guys who have recieved from any international pharmacy pla tell me how they did it?
and does it matter if the drug is generic or branded?
BarPk

Most good pharms have good enough packaging that it makes it through fine anyway but many will include a letter stating that it is ok because of the 3-month supply rule and anyone keeping this medicine from getting to the recipient will be held legally responsible.

I can't tell you if it works or not but I have had some online pharms come through for me before I knew where to get the shit cheaper.

Top Bottom