Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquidex

wrestletib

hey i'm not doing any of the gear i have until i have everything ready. I NEED to make sure i keep my estrogen in check. i cant afford developing gynecomastia. what can i do ?

anti-e.....

I have 1/4 L-Fem from AGGUYS left.

i want to order Liquiex from AGGUYS to have on hand on my Test testosterone cypionate 400mg a week cycle.

WISE MOVE? will Liquidex from agguys be as effect as Arimidex from site i KNOW is good? price diff is XXX$.. i know juicing is expensive, but if its the same stuff, id rather save money for my next cycle.

then more over to PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - . i really want to believe you guys and think Derma-sustain is all ill need. but im worried because im sure that this is a product just on this "internet forum" Will Derma-sustain be good for my PCT guys?

*PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE*
THANKS EF!

Last edited:
dude i think nobody answered you cause ya said something about a price....anyway i got a little gynecomastia and i got some liquidex and its keeping my little lump where its at, but i should of took it from the start. i have to take it everyday and it makes me weaker...it sucks..id do it every3 days otherwise itll take longer to get stronger. im an amatuer but this is my present experience..

al420 said:
I would buy the pharmacutical pill if you can. Research chems seem to be under and over dosed.

^^^^agree if you can get pharm grade why take the risk of man boobs for a few bucks...that said, l.dex worked for me--

AG - guys WAY too expensive check out other alternatives. Plus all their stuff taste like shit. Save the femera for gyno emergencies.

Femara...PERIOD. You could also throw some nolva in there for peace of mind, i would start out aggressive(40-60mg day)

Ya femera if you have a gyno lump but the dewd that stareted the thread just wanted an AI so no femera unless gyno pops up.

wrestletib said:
hey i'm not doing any of the gear i have until i have everything ready. I NEED to make sure i keep my estrogen in check. i cant afford developing gynecomastia. what can i do ?

anti-e.....

I have 1/4 L-Fem from AGGUYS left.

i want to order Liquiex from AGGUYS to have on hand on my Test testosterone cypionate 400mg a week cycle.

WISE MOVE? will Liquidex from agguys be as effect as Arimidex from site i KNOW is good? price diff is XXX$.. i know juicing is expensive, but if its the same stuff, id rather save money for my next cycle.

then more over to PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - . i really want to believe you guys and think Derma-sustain is all ill need. but im worried because im sure that this is a product just on this "internet forum" Will Derma-sustain be good for my PCT guys?

*PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE*
THANKS EF!

for gyno prevention get some nolvadex and keep it on hand for prevention measures.you're going to need more than just dermacrine sustain for post cycle therapy,yeah it's a great product but I also recommend that you take HCG injections of 500ius for 10 days straight to kickstart natural test production started immediately after your last test injection.then wait 12 days for the cypionate to clear your system and start the derma therapy ran for an entire month,ran with nolvadex for the same time frame @25mgs a day.

best of luck to you bro:)

Top Bottom