Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquidex dose on bulking cycle

jean_paul

I will be starting the next week a cycle of Test p, trenbolone, and Masteron , I got some liquidex on hand , I haven't used it before and it was given to me
as bonus from my personal source since I bought all the gear from him, can you please tell me when to use it and what dose? thank you.

You should be using 0.5 mgs of Arimidex EOD from the first day of the cycle. If you are going to use trenbolone, you should also get some cabergoline, since trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, and you need to keep those under control. 0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of the cycle is a good start.

Are you referring to liquidex AI from n2bm.com? Just follow the directions on the bottle bud.

I would also add in a anti-prolactin drug and cardarine.

I recommend 3 support supplements to any cycle that contains Tren.
1. An AI like aromasin or liquidex AI from n2bm.com to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

It depends on what product you are talking about. If it is LiquiDex that is arimidex then a good dose is around .5mg EOD. You have to check the mg/ml concentration to determine the right dose.

If you have LiquiDex from n2bm then just follow the instructions on the bottle.

Top Bottom