Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid creatine...

monkeyballs

Yeah, I know this doesn't belong here...but it's gonna go with my anavar so it's at least as valid as a heartwarming story of feeling another man's gyno.

Do you guys believe the claims made by this serum shit? How can creatine only be supplemented before workouts and have the same efficacy as the shit you have to load and take daily. It also claims that there is no water retention. Isn't that how creatine works in the first place? Isn't that like hormone-free juice. Is this shit a scam or what?

Absolute bullshit.Total scam,spend your money wisely on an ionized form of creatine,such as Met-rx's CR-10.Absorbabilty/bioavailabilty is superior to standardized formulations.

The liquid serum is suppose to be totally worthless, maybe even harmful because it quickly turns into a waste by-product called creatinine.

I know effervescent creatine is hyped too, but it seems to work for me with no problems(gas or bloat) whatsoever. I think it is too expensive to take throughout the day compared to the regular creatine, but taken with my pre-workout drink is okay.

TIP:
I made the mistake of putting it my pre-workout shaker bottle....bad move, it created a mini-explosion. Stirred, not shaken is the preferred method for the effervescent creatine.

(From Beyond-a-century.com)
effervescent creatine, with Ribose. A little fizz enhances creatine uptake, and the combination of creatine and ribose increases strength and recovery much more than either one alone. One dose contains 5g creatine, 3g ribose, 1g glutamine, 100mg ALA, 500mg taurine, stevia, & natural flavor. All active ingredients, no sugar filler. 480 grams, $28.50

I know the ATP stuff was tested and found to be shit. The new dymatize creatine (dymax) is expensive, originally formulated for race horses, I know several people that have had good results with it and its very convienant. When the say "no water bloat" i think the are saying that its better than the high dextrose formulas (cell-tech)

Top Bottom